Support Forums

Full Version: where is the PDA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think most of you guys have seen the PDA right? I don't have one and don't need one, but my dad do. He wants those old PDA, simple, small (palm size). I found one, but its too expensive for him (58.99). Anyone here can tell me some good PDA, cheap, small? thanks
Check out some China Wholesale sites such as focalpoint or dealextreme. They have tons of electronics like PDAs for cheap. But just be aware, they are knock offs of major brands.
or maybe ebay dude. Best place ever to look at
If you had to get a PDA, get one from Archos, either a Archos 28/32/43 will do. The 28 is $100 USD dollars, but it's the cheapest and best built PDA out there, if he doesn't want to save money yourself and buy it for him.
thanks guys, the reason I don't use eBay is because my dad won't trust Ebay.
Ah I would personally go for a phone with a built in PDA. Has your dad thought about replacing his phone with one that has a PDA app? Even some of the cheaper phones are starting to have this featuse now.

What element of the PDA does your dad want because if its just the calandar then there is almost certainly a far cheaper alternative.
ya after telling him the price, he said he might think about getting a new phone. I think maybe he likes to have seperate things.
I agree check out ebay