Support Forums

Full Version: Girl likes another guy but I like her.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well the title pretty much explains it. What should I do. Also, he is a senior in highschool so he will be graduating soon.
If she's not interested in you, don't waste your time trying to get her attention.

Especially if you KNOW she likes someone else.
We are pretty good friends. ( I don't want to hear any of the friend zone crap. ) We joke around a lot with each other.
As Jacob said, there isn't much point trying to win her if she's not interested in you, but in somebody else.

If that's impossible, try to talk to her more, and try to get her to open up to you. If not, then she probably doesn't trust you that much and then nothing will probably happen.

If that all fails, get her drunk... xD
You can probably get some sex off her but not a relationship, sorry.
(05-06-2011, 08:23 PM)lunagron Wrote: [ -> ]Well the title pretty much explains it. What should I do. Also, he is a senior in highschool so he will be graduating soon.

There is an easy way for that, buy her something she likes, such as:
Chocolate
A Ring
Jewelry
etc.
Well its very hard to get her attention if she likes someone else. And when you know she doesnt love you (yet), try some things.
Dont ruin your friendship, that is hard. Try to bring it slow and nice. Go out with her youknow.
(05-07-2011, 04:07 AM)101 Wrote: [ -> ]You can probably get some sex off her but not a relationship, sorry.

...I Don't even care about the sexual aspect. That is the last thing in my mind at the moment. I care about her. I feel really bad because I know she'll be upset when the guy she likes is gone.
I think you should express your feelings to her so you feel relieved. Then, its up to her to decide...

I just don't want any awkwardness or mess up our friendship.
Crap, I forgot to log into my account, sorry about that
Pages: 1 2 3