Support Forums

Full Version: I'm just tired of everything...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, life is beginning to suck once again. First off, this kid keeps taking every girl I like. For example, I liked this one girl and she came to my house I would talk to her, text her, etc. Then one day when she came over I had all my friend at mine and they both went outside. He later then told me they made out and crap... I was like what?.. Now I liked this other girl and we talk and crap, but I never made a move. He then saw I liked this girl so on the bus today (he's known I liked her for a while) he was touching her boobs and crap. I swear he freakin sweat talks him self out of everything or into things. He acts like he is the freakin best. I don't know what to do anymore, I don't have many girls in my class that I like or are attractive. Not being rude or anything, but most of them are nerds, overweight, and doesn't have good hygiene. Now I have a lot of homework and crap I have to do which freakin makes matters even worse. I feel like whenever I talk to my parents I always have a bad attitude... I'm always stressed and in fact when I was riding horses the other week (I was in Arizona) my aunts friend kept saying I need to loosen up. Plus all I freakin do is Smoke weed, drink, play video games, chill with friends, school. I want a girlfriend or to do something else. I feel like I do the same crap everyday. Also, when my friends come over like after school they're here till 7 at night. I barley have time to do WHAT I WANT! I BARLEY GET WHAT I freakin WANT... I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN IPOD FOR fudge SAKES... All I have is a computer from 3 years ago, cloths, a free phone I got, a shitty tv, and usually 5 dollars a day or every other day. My parents won't even go to the store with me to get a new headset (it's been 3-4 months...). I feel like almost saying fudge everyone and just do all my school work get into a good college and that's it. BTW the guy that I was taking about earlier that takes all the girls I like, is one of my best friends. Sad right? I've had people tell me before to beat him up and crap. If anyone wants me to go into detail about it like how he thinks he is the best and what he has done to me for about a little less than half of my life or half.

PS: I'm 16.

You need to tell your friend how you feel. Just because he flirts with them doesn't mean they don't have interest in anyone else. He's just taking the go.
No need to feel low bcoz some person who is clearly not a friend is acting like a freak to be honest.
1. Confront him. he is clearly doing this knowingly so he cnt fake innocence.jst ask wat his problem is.
2. Nevr-Ever stay wid ppl who force u to think low of urself & make u think of ur life as worthless & unsatisfactionary.
3. Break off from him. But before that, do gv him a piece of ur mind (Do dis if d confrontation doesn't work)
4. I think he's jealous of u. That's why he brags infrnt of u hw he slept wid ur grl & dat's why he flirts wid dem infrnt of u. (hw cn u be so sure dat he DID sleep wid her? the nly proof dat u hv is his words nd wid d kind of behave he's been showing i don't think his words hold much value. he said it to piss u off & so that u back off)He thinks of himself lower than u. He's doing dis to satisfy & cover up his own insecurity. Try not to make him feel powerful wen u confront him. don't beg. Just state d facts in an unemotional way.
5.gv him an ultimatum. Either ur friendship or his bad attitude. He shud knw dat u r nt going to stand their & take it all in & dat such things lyk his behaviour has consequences. I m sure he wud stop coz he does value u as ur friend but his insecurity is getting the better of him.

6.STOP feeling crappy abt ur life bcoz sum loser who has nothing better to do. Take out all dat frustration on HIM bcoz he's the reason u started feeling lyk dis in d first place!!

PS:i mean seriously wat KIND of a friend is he???!!
(05-04-2011, 03:32 PM)rebirth49 Wrote: [ -> ]No need to feel low bcoz some person who is clearly not a friend is acting like a freak to be honest.
1. Confront him. he is clearly doing this knowingly so he cnt fake innocence.jst ask wat his problem is.
2. Nevr-Ever stay wid ppl who force u to think low of urself & make u think of ur life as worthless & unsatisfactionary.
3. Break off from him. But before that, do gv him a piece of ur mind (Do dis if d confrontation doesn't work)
4. I think he's jealous of u. That's why he brags infrnt of u hw he slept wid ur grl & dat's why he flirts wid dem infrnt of u. (hw cn u be so sure dat he DID sleep wid her? the nly proof dat u hv is his words nd wid d kind of behave he's been showing i don't think his words hold much value. he said it to piss u off & so that u back off)He thinks of himself lower than u. He's doing dis to satisfy & cover up his own insecurity. Try not to make him feel powerful wen u confront him. don't beg. Just state d facts in an unemotional way.
5.gv him an ultimatum. Either ur friendship or his bad attitude. He shud knw dat u r nt going to stand their & take it all in & dat such things lyk his behaviour has consequences. I m sure he wud stop coz he does value u as ur friend but his insecurity is getting the better of him.

6.STOP feeling crappy abt ur life bcoz sum loser who has nothing better to do. Take out all dat frustration on HIM bcoz he's the reason u started feeling lyk dis in d first place!!

PS:i mean seriously wat KIND of a friend is he???!!

What great post, thanks Smile ! Made me feel a lot better, and I agree with everything you said and I asked my other friend and he said like the same thing. Plus like 2 days ago she said she wanted to party with me on the weekend or anytime soon when we can.

(05-04-2011, 05:03 PM)peek Wrote: [ -> ]What great post, thanks Smile ! Made me feel a lot better, and I agree with everything you said and I asked my other friend and he said like the same thing. Plus like 2 days ago she said she wanted to party with me on the weekend or anytime soon when we can.

Obviously she shares an interest in you. I wish the person I liked would ask me that.
A real friend wouldn't intentionally try to steal a girl just because you like her, I would advise you to find a new friend.
(05-06-2011, 02:50 AM)dinosaurs Wrote: [ -> ]A real friend wouldn't intentionally try to steal a girl just because you like her, I would advise you to find a new friend.

That's the best answer for me. Try to find a new friend or tell your friend how you feel so he stops acting like this.
He is not your friend if he is taking your girl on purpose. Get a new friend, one that wont pull that crap on you. You could also just get a different girl from another school. You're life doesn't seem so stressed out, besides the "friend" you have. I mean, I don't even have a TV in my room. You gotta think of what you have and how you have it. Not to sound like a dick, but there are people out there that would kill to be in your shoes.
THink about your future and your wishes, goals in life. Try thinking about what you want most and start working towards that. The brain is very delicate, it thinks the way you want it to think, it does the things you want it to do, feed your goal into your brain and start thinking that if you get depressed then you will never get your goal.
In my case, I want a baby girl for myself. I want my own daughter. This is how I keep moving in life, start doing the same.
And give that so called friend of yours a piece of your mind. Remove all your frustration on him. No matter if he is your best friend. You'll find hundreds better than him.
Dont be scared with a girl, I know that everyone is scared and shy but you have to realize that its now or never. And if you cant have her, you'll find others too.
Ask your parents politely for something you might want, or else get good grades or do something that might make them proud. Be sure not to do anything that will make then feel ashamed of you.
The post before just basically explain what I would do, a good friend wouldn't do that. Tell him to stop it, or you guys aren't friends no more.
Pages: 1 2