Support Forums

Full Version: First time I ever met a really "fake" girl....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so yesterday, I came behind this girl, and I hugged her form behind and started talking to her. Before I had to go to class, I kissed her on the cheek. I didn't think it would be that bad, because I've been talking to her since December and I've been this "sweet guy nice guy" to her. I'm 15, she's 16 btw.

So, I had biology class, and we're both in the class together. And she tells this boy about OUR business, so at the end of class, the guy tells me that "they go out" but in reality, I knew that it was just a lie, to try and scare me off. And she tells EVERYONE about OUR business, hence the capitalization of "OUR".

I don't get why she can't just come up to me personally about the situation instead of having people talk for her you know? I mean, I CAN take hints, but it's the matter of actually coming up to me and confessing, instead of going through all this drama bullshit.

And the reason why I didn't confront her, is that anything that I'll tell her, and she'll put our business out there. She'll just tell everyone. And the people she tells doesn't keep it a secret. They just give me a weird stare.

And today I told the guy off, and told him to tell her that she needs to stop having people talk for her. I don't know if he told her yet, but he will.

And I asked people for advice. (Really trusted friends) and it turns out that she's been fake to all of the people she's talked to.

Like I just don't get it. Why does a girl have to have people talk for her, and not say the words right from her mouth? I've had hints since the beginning when I first started talking about her, but all I wanted to see was if she was going to say it straight form her mouth.

I can't even tell her personally either, cause it will just get out to everyone, and then start creating drama.

To be honest, I don't respect in talking crap about people, or creating drama. But it's like she wants me too....

Should I just say fudge it and just not bother with her, or should I just say something..?
This is definitely a tough one. However there are many different types of personalities out there for girls, and she definitely seems like the type that isn't really looking to settle into a relationship and just wants to live freely. Have you tried pulling her aside and telling her how you feel, and how you would like your relationship to go with her? Perhaps she doesn't really know your true intentions and just assumes you like what she is doing. If she doesn't seem all interested in talking seriously then I personally would say that you should move on and find someone else. You're still very young and so is she, there is no reason for you to be locked down in a relationship at your age anyway. Live your life.
(05-03-2011, 03:15 PM)Cuthbertx Wrote: [ -> ]This is definitely a tough one. However there are many different types of personalities out there for girls, and she definitely seems like the type that isn't really looking to settle into a relationship and just wants to live freely. Have you tried pulling her aside and telling her how you feel, and how you would like your relationship to go with her? Perhaps she doesn't really know your true intentions and just assumes you like what she is doing. If she doesn't seem all interested in talking seriously then I personally would say that you should move on and find someone else. You're still very young and so is she, there is no reason for you to be locked down in a relationship at your age anyway. Live your life.

I THOUGHT of it, but if I did, she would just tell everyone again and just put our whole business out there. And then everyone would start to question me. I think she knows that I like her. I've texted her "good morning", "sweet dreams", called her beautiful/babygirl, played the piano for her, etc. So I think she get's the point.

If we continue as friends, who's so sure that I won't fall for her again?
Try not to express your feelings for her, at least to her. It's obvious that she wants to be friend with you. I think you should just be friends. You can find many women in your life but you will not find many friends.
Quote:If we continue as friends, who's so sure that I won't fall for her again?

Only you can answer that, my friend. You ultimately need to do what your heart desires.. You basically have two options here.

1) Talk to her like I said above, and hope she understands and doesn't "put your business out there"
or
2) Break it off with her, and move on. Just be friends if you truly wish to and just be a friend.
This sounds like typical school kid relationship, the girl is to shy to admit so she gets her friends to say things and it all gets embarrassing etc... Maybe she's confused herself and can't articulate that to you? 16 is an interesting age.
Quote:Try not to express your feelings for her, at least to her. It's obvious that she wants to be friend with you. I think you should just be friends. You can find many women in your life but you will not find many friends.

However, I already did. Ever since I met her, I made it so obvious. I just don't even know how we're going to be friends when we'll just end up in the same type of situation.

Quote:1) Talk to her like I said above, and hope she understands and doesn't "put your business out there"
or
2) Break it off with her, and move on. Just be friends if you truly wish to and just be a friend.

I think I might just move on. I'm not even sure. I mean, I think she's just a shallow girl to be honest.

Quote:This sounds like typical school kid relationship, the girl is to shy to admit so she gets her friends to say things and it all gets embarrassing etc... Maybe she's confused herself and can't articulate that to you? 16 is an interesting age.

Well we are both sophomores in high school. I don't think she's shy, because she's loud, but not to an extent where she becomes obnoxious.

And how is 16 an interesting age Unsure
---------------------------------------------------

And everything that I've ever done for her, it puts us back to being strangers. I mean, yeah we look at each other, but we don't even talk to each other that much in person. I've been trying to get her to notice me, but none of my methods worked, so now it's back to being the same strangers again. This situation just turned out the wrong way. I didn't expect for her to tell the guy to do this type of act.

Thing is, I don't think I'm going to be able to tell her straight up that I liked her, and about my feelings for her. I might regret it later. People told me that I'm just being a pussy for not telling her, and I feel the same way too. However, no one placed themselves in my shoes. What if she just laughs and walk away? What if she just tells me she's not interested and asks to be friends? What if she tells everyone again about my feelings? I don't want to keep crushing on the girl who has no interest in me. And I don't see a point in being friends if she doesn't even notice me.
Are u sure u r nt being clingy??
I mean her talking abt u to different ppl IS THE HINT that she wnts out.
i think u jst stop talking to her & ignore her.If she doen't comes to u to ask the reason for ur cold behaviour, den the above line i wrote is true!!She wntd out & dat ws her way!!
If she comes to u, den u cn tell her d problem.
Dnt listen to the ppl who r calling u a coward 4 nt telling her.these ppl jst wnt drama & gossip in their life.
Jst leave it their.Dnt go upto her.move on wid ur life.
I think the desicion should be based on how much you like her and if she's worth it. You seem like 2 different people to me. If you like her enough to deal with her crap, then I would go for her. But if not, just be friends and see where it goes.
Well then she's not the right one. You have to find the girls that won't talk to everyone about it; but would rather only talk to the person about it. Girls like the one you mentioned are not worth it and if she's a fake then you should really get over it bro.
Pages: 1 2