Support Forums

Full Version: Idiot Wants to Fight, So Do I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So some idiot I know who talks trash to everyone, and has a mouth bigger than his ego (pretty big) called me out yesterday publicly to fight him. This kid (he's an adult) threatened my family to burn our house down, and threatened to burn my older sister's kids (my nieces) on a cross. This guy doesn't take life seriously at all, and I want to fight him before I leave to Oregon.

Any legal ramifications? I'm 19, he's 20. No weapons will be involved (no brass knuckles, knives, guns, steel-toed boots, etc.). If it's indoors does it still carry the legal issues as being public?

This fight is consensual and we both want it.
Just use your mind. I had the same issue once. These guys just want to be taught a lesson. I wish you luck though and remember to fight using your mind first and then you anger.
(05-03-2011, 10:11 AM)harris21 Wrote: [ -> ]Just use your mind. I had the same issue once. These guys just want to be taught a lesson. I wish you luck though and remember to fight using your mind first and then you anger.

I'm not even mad at this kid. He's going to go all out, and I'm just going to wait and strike him a few good ones and watch him fall. I have 100% confidence I will beat him, I've seen him fight twice before. He just uses anger and can never actually land a strong blow.
(05-03-2011, 10:16 AM)Veryx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not even mad at this kid. He's going to go all out, and I'm just going to wait and strike him a few good ones and watch him fall. I have 100% confidence I will beat him, I've seen him fight twice before. He just uses anger and can never actually land a strong blow.

That's cool. If he uses anger, thats your benefit. Just never underestimate your opponent.
(05-03-2011, 10:18 AM)harris21 Wrote: [ -> ]That's cool. If he uses anger, thats your benefit. Just never underestimate your opponent.

I know that lesson very well lol. I was sparring in my Tae Kwon Do class and I let my guard down for one second because I thought the guy was not very good. He ended up kicking me the moment I let an arm down, right between the eyes. I'm going to stay on guard. I'm not cocky, I'm just confident Smile
Everything looks legal. I'm no lawyer, but I know the basic laws and rights. You're in the green.
Go kick his ass V Big Grin
(05-03-2011, 11:20 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Everything looks legal. I'm no lawyer, but I know the basic laws and rights. You're in the green.
Go kick his ass V Big Grin

So I wouldn't be charged with assault? Or is it because it's mutual? I know very little of these laws...
(05-03-2011, 11:23 AM)Veryx Wrote: [ -> ]So I wouldn't be charged with assault? Or is it because it's mutual? I know very little of these laws...

What you need to do is, make him sign an agreement (or I think its called an affidavit) that he won't press charges on you if you beat him up.
An affidavit is important. Just making him agree is not justifiable if he decides to take legal action.
Do this, and it'll be legal for you to go all Jackie Chan on his punk ass Big Grin

(05-03-2011, 11:32 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]What you need to do is, make him sign an agreement (or I think its called an affidavit) that he won't press charges on you if you beat him up.
An affidavit is important. Just making him agree is not justifiable if he decides to take legal action.
Do this, and it'll be legal for you to go all Jackie Chan on his punk ass Big Grin

Haha, that is great. I will do that just for the laughs XD
(05-03-2011, 11:44 AM)Veryx Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, that is great. I will do that just for the laughs XD

You have no idea Tongue
Whenever someone asks me for a pencil or some money, I pull out a page-long printed contract of repayment.
The lulz are worth it XD
Pages: 1 2 3