Support Forums

Full Version: What happened to me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

So, there's this girl at my work place (Cinema). And I like her a bit. I mean she has class, she's sweet and beautifull.

Anyways, I never really talked to her besides when I meet up I say Hi and start working till we're done and I say bye.
I have nothing to talk with her about really, her school is far away from mine, only a few common friends. My best friend told me to say hey to her from me, just tell her that im Jayden's (random name) cousin. So I went to work and I was washing the floor near where she works but I seriosly did not have the guts to say it to her. I kept giving myself excuses like, shes busy, shes talking to another, this is a bad timing, so I end up not doing it and regret it later.. I don't know if it's because I'm shy or my coinfidence just have been killed or something.. Why have I become like this?! I'm in schock over this, help me please...
i was the same way when i was younger, the best way to do it is just not think about it. go up there and just say you would like to hang out somewhere. when i was younger i was afraid to tell girls i like them and what-not, but i leared that if you just go for it without thinking about it, is much easier. i'd rather take the chance and ask her our rather than say nothing and never know. plus whats the worst shje will do, say no? people always think, "i bet if i did XXX people would think i'm weird" but i n reality they don't even notice it. people honestly don't care if you got rejected by a girl, they may joke with you about it but they end up forgetting about it right after.
(05-01-2011, 05:27 PM)pirategamer6996 Wrote: [ -> ]i was the same way when i was younger, the best way to do it is just not think about it. go up there and just say you would like to hang out somewhere. when i was younger i was afraid to tell girls i like them and what-not, but i leared that if you just go for it without thinking about it, is much easier. i'd rather take the chance and ask her our rather than say nothing and never know. plus whats the worst shje will do, say no? people always think, "i bet if i did XXX people would think i'm weird" but i n reality they don't even notice it. people honestly don't care if you got rejected by a girl, they may joke with you about it but they end up forgetting about it right after.

Yeah I always think like "What would she think?!?1" or "What are thye gonna think?!?" I even rejected a girl once because I was afraid other's would found her ugly or something like that ;s I just cant make myself go up and say it..
If you truly like her, I think you should just pop the question. If she says no, then it's fine, at least you tried.
But if she says yes, then your good to go.

There's many other people to talk to, maybe try to have some friends get together and invite her. Show her your personality a bit, who you truly are, and then how you feel about her.
This isen't much about this certain girl, it's just generally. I think I suffer Social anxiety disorder? You know that thing where you are afraid of what others are thinking ;s
But when I am with friends, then it's not really a problem, but more when I'm alone, it's like I don't feel safe.
It's like I am extremely shy or a lack of confidence? I dont know really
i understand, i too suffered from anxious when i was younger. best to just remind yourself they probably could care less what you did "wrong"