Support Forums

Full Version: what to do!!!I don't get it!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't understand but i feel as if one of my friends is upset with me & i hv no idea wat i hv done!!
She looks so sad!!
1st i askd her on Chat bt she didn't evn reply!!
Then I actually went to her rite nw & askd her why ws she so sad!!She said nothing!! I askd her if i ws d reason she cud tell me !!
She said "no its not dat"
Bt i askd her again whether it ws bcoz of me, hv i done smthng etc.& if i hd then pls tell me.
She said ok i will.
I said" do u wnt to be alone?"
She said "yes".
Then i left.
Wat does it mean? She said she will means its bcoz of me but i really don't knw wat i did!! I hvnt evn said nythng to her !!??
I m baffled!! I try my hardest to be nice to ppl but they don't evn think abt it wen they get upset with me!!

I knw i cn hav a "i don't giv a damn attitude but i cnt. I hv nevr been lyk dis. I cn sense wat ppl feel by their body language & i feel as if its bcoz of me! This eats me up on the inside!!
I blame myself!!
I really admire those who don't get affected by other's mood or don't evn realize if the other is upset. Saves a lot of trouble. wish i cud be lyk that!!

Also,
it happnd that a few weeks ago, she lend me smthng. we had a conference. It ws a hectic day. At the end of the day, i found out that sm1 stole that thing frm me. I felt horrible & i gave her mine as a replacement. But nw i got to knw that mine ws far more expensive then hers. I can't give it to her !! WHat shud i do? I don't wnt us to be enemies but i cnt giv it to her as well.May b i shud giv her another one!!wat to do??
Maybe something bad happened? I mean, maybe she was in a relationship and she broke up, maybe home problems. It could be anything.'
Just give her a day or two to be alone, think a bit etc. And visit her again.
(05-01-2011, 07:18 AM)Vengence Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe something bad happened? I mean, maybe she was in a relationship and she broke up, maybe home problems. It could be anything.'
Just give her a day or two to be alone, think a bit etc. And visit her again.
THANKS for ur advice!! I think i will do that!! give her some space!! Mayb she will come to me later & tell me herself wen she's ready!!!
Thanks again!!
If she does not have a boyfriend, it could be family issues (death, family fight, etc.). People usually recover from sadness in a few days, if not, go and comfort her.
Yeah as Pulse and I said.
Give her a little bit of space.