Support Forums

Full Version: Need some help ;/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, no trolls please :/

Alright so i've been living with this girl for 6 months, we're not going out or anything but we bang from time to time, and during that period, she has fallen in love with me, i do not feel the same towards her.

Before i moved in with her, i was a wild party animal, now, i'm not.
So i decided to go out one night, to a party that i got invited to by a girl, and she just like gets reallly fuckin' mad at me, like srsly every single time im talking to a girl she would make fun of them, call them sluts etc etc. & i freakin hate it cause i hate people controlling me, i want to do whatever the fudge i want to do.

So i come home the next morning, she cut herself etc. And she was saying like how was she in bed etc.

I'm just freakin sick of it, what can i do ?

Thanks.
Talk to her, this happens to a lot of men, she will understand how you feel and she'll know that you don't like it when people have control over you. I hope I helped.
I have, she does not understand :S
Tell her to listen, yell at her or something. Tell her how you feel, make her understand, look into her eyes.
Why the hell would she cut herself if you went out on a simple party?
Damn, girls are wierder and wierder, but I guess it does happen that they get MAD, but harm themself?
You should have a longer talk with her, tell her your exploring stuff, etc.
Do one thing!! Xplain it to her in a gentle manner that hw u hv n-joyd ur tym with her bt its tym to move on nw. I think u shud move out nw!! Else she will believe that u feel for her in terms of love!!
And don't be harsh!! if she is cutting herself then she may be serious abt u. An insensitive attitude may aggravate her. Try to talk to one of her close friends who may help her cope with ur loss-mayb some girlfrnd of hers.She will xplain to her the situation according to her nature!!
And next tym u enter into a relationship. make it clear that u want a no-strings attached relationship!!better not to mislead other ppl!!
If she has a sister, talk to her !! tell her to help her!! right nw she needs ppl around her lyk her family n friends so that she cn concentrate elsewhere.these things will divert her attention from u & will save u from a messy break -up!!
Try to hook her up with some other friend of yours. Encourage her to spend time outside. to go out with her friends. The more she stays at home, the more she will feel neglected , the more she will mop & then her depression may increase. She is feeling neglected & wants u to pay attention to her. I knw u don't love her so u dnt need to spend time with her but try to get her some attention from her friends.
Do tell me wat happened!!