Support Forums

Full Version: Girls, i'm done with them almost.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just an update to my last post, i'm pretty pissed off right now quite honestly. Here's the deal, and what has happened to me, and after going through this, i'm never going to take a girl seriously in the same way that I did before now. This even had really changed my outlook and personality.

I'm going to keep this really simple and short so that people will actually read it, but here's what has just happened to me from what I gathered:

I had a girlfriend for a while, and by what I could tell she told a lot of her friends that she really liked me, and for some reason, whenever I asked her out to go on a date night, lately she had been saying that she was too busy, and didn't have time for it. It seemed understandable at the time, so I let it go. I used to be a really forgiving person, and I could never be mad at anyone for almost anything they did, but she ruined that 'sweet' side of me for everyone else i'll ever meet in the future I think.

What she did based on what i've heard is that one of my friends friends, asked her if she wanted to go and watch the sunset one weekend, and she said yes. The guy that asked her was a newer friend of mine and still didn't have any idea that we were going out at the time, but my 'girlfriend' told him that she wasn't going out with anyone. So she would spend time with him instead of me.

3 or 4 weekends in a row, she always seemed busy. And being that i'm a laid back person, I asked her about it, but I was never mad at her.

Not too long after all this happened she breaks up with me, and told me specifically that it wasn't fair for her in this situation. I went on for a week trying to think of all the bad things I did in the relationship, and feeling like complete sh*t for a week or two. But back then I didn't know that any of this was going on between her and this other guy who is a friend of one of my friends.

Now after hearing that, and seeing her around every once in a while, she's hanging around 2 or possibly 3 guys that potentially are interested in her. I know 2 of the 3 are definitely interested in her, but one of the three, (not the guy that watched the sunset with her), she let him get almost as far as we've ever gotten in the whole time we've been together from being at a party that I was invited to.

I ended up just walking out the door after a while of seeing the two of them together because that was a f*cking stab in the back really for me. And if she knows this one other guy likes her too, I don't think it's really fair to him either.

I know the guy that watched the sunset with her though, he's a really nice guy, and after knowing what just happened between me and her, and that she would do that with him instead of a boyfriend of hers, he told me that he really doesn't trust her anymore.

To sum things up, I don't even ever want to see her again. I thought she was a really nice person, and she has a good personality too, which is why this just completely blew my mind... I just don't even want to see or talk to her ever again. I want her out of my memory for good after what she did to me.

I hope she realizes what she did to me. Someone that had cared for her probably more than any of the other guys she's with right now, and I really hope that she understands all of the pain she caused me for no reason.

I wanted answers as to why she broke up with me, but now I don't even feel like hearing it after all i've learned just within the time span of the last 24 hours. I apologize for the way i'm speaking out on the forum right now, but I really needed to vent out my emotions here. I know it's not the professional style of writing you usually see me try to type in, but this is all i've got right now. Just mixed emotions from me.

This really should be in one of those FML comments because this was just unbelievable... I know she still thinks i'm a nice guy, there's no lie in that, but I was really manipulated by her and damaged. What she did her really just crushed me, and I would have never thought that anyone could do such a thing to someone else...

If this post seems a little hard to understand or seems scrambled up, I don't really feel like editing it to make it any clearer, I just started typing this out based on what my mind holds at this point in time.
Oh mate, she's seriously a b*tch. I know how it is to get a 'cold shoulder' :/

Remember, I'm always available to help you Smile
The only conceivable reason I can think of to justify her behaviors from my point of view, is that she doesn't appreciate you.

As far as I've seen you on the forums, I've noticed your style of posting and I've been also noticing the slight change as well. I've always respected you as one of the most helpful and high quality members here, and (like I've mentioned in your ratings) very rarely have I seen you getting mad at someone here.

Whatever happened with her, its not your fault. Its hers. And you shouldn't just ruin your life because of that one person who doesn't give a crap about you. So, my advice is that, instead of reflecting on whether or not you did something wrong, just put it behind you. Stuff like this happens and happens only for one reason: To make you a stronger person.

Once you have this mindset, nothing can bring you down. And if you're ever doubtful, just glance at the image in my signature.
It sums up the point of this post.
Wow man I am really sorry! All I can say is I don't see girls the same anymore either, and if you wana PM me I am glad to have a 1on1 conversation. My ex-gf killed the nice side of me and I just can't take girls seriously anymore...sorry
I wouldn't let this one experience ruin your entire outlook on relationships. Sure it'll take some time to get comfortable getting open again but when you find somebody new you'll be glad you did.

Keep your head up, it's just a girl Smile
Infinity, that's a lot to go through damn. I thought my situation was tormenting... I have no idea how you actually feel but I know from what you've said that none of this was your fault. She is in my opinion very immature and (maybe) got bored with you. I wouldn't ask her for reasons because I've known a girl like her and she will probably lie to you or downplay it a lot. Just keep strong and this is called Support Forums because we are your support, and your writing was very well planned and typed. Also check the spoiler.

By the look of this you deserve better. Your ex-girlfriend didn't appreciate you.
Sounds like you need a hug. *gives hug*

It okay man, there are plenty of girls out there. You just need to find the right one! Good luck and just keep pushing through!
All 7 replies I would agree with in this situation, I am going to get over her a lot faster now that I know what she did to me. Everyone just kept the truth hidden in the dark because they knew that I wasn't such a bad guy and the effect that it would have on me. But I appreciate one of my best friends for telling me this so that I wasn't chasing a false idea. One thing though, I try my best to give people a chance, and I would have never thought that this would happen to me. It was highly disrespectful on her part that she didn't even give me a chance, and that now she would rather be with 2 or 3 other guys. I wanted to remain friends after the breakup but now that I know the way she is like, I personally don't even want to see her in my life again. I thought I never could have had a better person in my life, but now I realize that I have done better than her before.

It takes 2 people to make a relationship successful, and from what happened to me, it did feel like I was holding the whole thing up on my two shoulders. I'm done with her, and I hope you all the best with your future relationships Smile No one should ever have to go through anything like that. I just hope she realizes what she did to me in the end.
Girls can be wierd.
Don't worry, its gonna be aight.
But for me, I got one sentence. The girls are an unnecesarry evil, untill your older.
Enjoy life, why do you need an actual girlfriend to do that? There were always one day/night girls weren't there. Spend your young years as good as you can, dont get emotionally attached too much to a girl.
Pages: 1 2