Support Forums

Full Version: How To Fully Remove Software/Programs From Your Computer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is a small guide/tutorial I have made to show you guys how to properly and completely remove software for those huge programs with lousy uninstallers that do not delete the registry keys on running the uninstaller, and sometimes if they are bad enough they won't remove all the files as well. On a sidenote, Yes it is true! It is totally possible to remove those crappy unneeded programs from your computer easily and simply. Just follow this little tutorial I whipped up while I was in the bathroom Roflmao (No I am not rich with computers in my bathtub [every computer nerds dream], it is just a laptop.)

1. Back on subject, you must download and create your own file directory for the file you can download by click here.

2. Now, go be smart and create a folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\ or C:\Program Files and extract all of the files in the iobittoolbox.zip there.

3. Begin to open iObit toolbox, [Image: 6553bad9c46b0206aad23aa7fe38193f.png]
and select the iObit Uninstaller v2.0 Option

4. Allow it to open, it should look like this:
Find the name of the program via scroll or type it in the search bar, next highlight the name of the program you want to uninstall, then hit the Uninstall button above and hit Yes to the message box.

5. It will begin to save a system restore point before the uninstall, like this: [Image: 85fdb2a4e92c1b6dd2b080690b947b63.png]
then it will begin to use the default uninstaller by the program, make sure not to repair the program... then it will begin the Powerful scan by clicking the Powerful Scan button, which is the bomb Pirate.
Then something like this will pop-up, [Image: ff3dd3933fbfade73532f2a4e85f36f6.png]
make sure we delete the files.

6. Enjoy, comment and tell me on what I can prove on, this tutorial was made in 15 minutes Tongue
Great tool mate. Thanks your for this one.
This will not always remove malware, as if its FUD then chances are it will not be detected. The best way to get clean is through the hjt team.
Quote:This will not always remove malware, as if its FUD then chances are it will not be detected. The best way to get clean is through the hjt team.
I don't think he meant that you should remove malware with this, just normal programs Smile

Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel is good enough for me.
(04-26-2011, 09:16 AM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]This will not always remove malware, as if its FUD then chances are it will not be detected. The best way to get clean is through the hjt team.

WOW, WOW WOW WOW!

Hold the phone, did I talk about any of these keywords: malware, viruses, rootkits, spyware, evil software... I don't think so...Nono Roflmao
(04-26-2011, 02:49 PM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]WOW, WOW WOW WOW!

Hold the phone, did I talk about any of these keywords: malware, viruses, rootkits, spyware, evil software... I don't think so...Nono Roflmao
Wtf, I know this isn't what this thread said this morning. If so then I am sorry, if you didn't change it then it must be the lack of sleep.
(04-26-2011, 02:59 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf, I know this isn't what this thread said this morning. If so then I am sorry, if you didn't change it then it must be the lack of sleep.

LOL Man your funny. It is all good man. Just re-read your response.
Quote:Wtf, I know this isn't what this thread said this morning. If so then I am sorry, if you didn't change it then it must be the lack of sleep.
Are you sure you didn't drink anything? Big Grin
Simple and to the point. I appreciate the hard work . Also , its nothing related to malware removal and stuff . Its just removing lousy programs that keep themselves in your computer even though you uninstall them .
Really awesome tutorial mate! Thanks for sharing!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6