Support Forums

Full Version: A Unwanted Person Situation (Not that i'm not wanted :P)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do not want to have this one person hanging around with us at lunch and break time as well as about everyone else I hang around with. We all agree on it since the unwanted person (lets call them G) G is rude, not friendly, aggressive, boring and rude. Did I mention rude? So we don't know what to do, my friend that hangs with me gets contacted by him often to hang out, and it is hell hanging out with G at all. We are clueless and we don't want to be dicks because we are all relatively very nice people. What do we do?... Excuses... What???
I have been in this situation before. The best thing for you to do is to just explain to him nicely how you all feel. He will probably get mad, but if he finds out some other way, it will make it seem like your hiding it. You don't want that.
Any other bright ideas guys? I need some good options!
Are you of the male gender? If so, man up and tell him, not that hard dude.
Lol I wouldn't ever say something like that. That would be soo rude and hurtful to the guy G.
Just try to avoid him and make sure no-one invites him out with you guys.
It's harse but this way he wont get hurt as much.

Edit: or you could talk to him and ask him stop being rude and aggressive because you don't like it and se if he changes.
(04-22-2011, 04:09 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I wouldn't ever say something like that. That would be soo rude and hurtful to the guy G.
Just try to avoid him and make sure no-one invites him out with you guys.
It's harse but this way he wont get hurt as much.

Edit: or you could talk to him and ask him stop being rude and aggressive because you don't like it and se if he changes.

It really depends on the person, I would bet quite a few people would appreciate honesty instead of avoidance and such, to me that's immature to do that and also kind of cowardly, giving it to him straight is the least you can do.
(04-22-2011, 05:19 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]It really depends on the person, I would bet quite a few people would appreciate honesty instead of avoidance and such, to me that's immature to do that and also kind of cowardly, giving it to him straight is the least you can do.

I agree. At least tell G in a nice way why you guys don't want to hang out with him. That way he might be able to become more pleasant to be around.
Just tell him that hes being annoying. He might actually be a bit nicer.
Just be frank with the guy, it's better earning a single friend that is loyal than getting 10 people that aren't. (Better becoming friends with a friend, than a "friend" if that helps you understand.)

Some people don't like the honesty, but from my experience, whatever works for me is good enough. For me, I know that's what works in my life. I've gotten lots of respect from telling the truth, than telling a lie. Not telling the truth, or saying anything that you believe in or are thinking, is worse than a lie in my opinion.

I'm not giving you advice to make the both of you come out of the situation with a smile, i'm just stating what I think needs to be done, unless you want to take a different way out.
If I were you, I'd have a little talk with him. I'd tell him that he would have to change a bit if he still wants to hang out with me and my buddy. It isn't really that hard, and he should be able to handle it if he's a man.
Pages: 1 2