Support Forums

Full Version: He died, April 20th 2011.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He was only a 22 when the accident happened. He was crossing the street when a car hit him, and it was too late. He hit the front of the car then was thrown back a couple meters. He had damaged his brain and went into a coma, woke up then went into a coma again. He died on Wednesday, April 20th. I am only 14, I live in the US and he lives in Romania. I'm very glad I got to see him one last time this summer. He knew my brother since they were babies, my brother is now ruined and so am I.

Now I know how it feels to lose someone close to you. It just feels like part of your soul has been taken away, you feel empty and sad.

I can't believe he is dead, I can still see him in my very eyes, just like he was the last day I saw him.

May you rest in peace, DP.
My condolences. It's always the worst when someone loses a life over a car accident. Something that can be prevented, but it happens often due to unawareness and recklessness. My cousin got hit by a car at night, about a year ago, and broke both of his legs. Anyways, I'm sorry for your loss, and hopefully you can get through this easily. Try talking to your brother to ease the pain, as he's going through the same thing.
(04-20-2011, 05:16 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]My condolences. It's always the worst when someone loses a life over a car accident. Something that can be prevented, but it happens often due to unawareness and recklessness. My cousin got hit by a car at night, about a year ago, and broke both of his legs. Anyways, I'm sorry for your loss, and hopefully you can get through this easily. Try talking to your brother to ease the pain, as he's going through the same thing.

We did. I usually don't show my emotions that much, but when I heard the news I had no problem crying together with him.

Thanks.
That's a shame. Keep strong and help your brother out. Hope everything is ok
My friend died on a motorcycle a few years ago. I know how you feel. I'm very sorry for your loss. Keep your head up, things will get better.
So sorry about this. My mom's brother got hit by a car, and I can see it affects her to talk about. I feel for you.
I feel very sorry for you, and may DP R.I.P, it is sad to lose mates and family.
That is depressing, I know how it feels to lose a friend, awful.
I know exactly how you feel. I have had to cope with soo many deaths and it's never comfortable nor gets better.
Is this a friend who has died?
I advise you to remember him and all the happy times you and your brother had with him.
Personally I have had 2 friends who have died, a girlfriend, both my gran and grampa's and numerous other family members.

Was it reckless driving or your friends fault the car hit him? If reckless driving caused it I hope the driver gets a jail sentence.
I feel your loss, its always worse when its something that could of been prevented if the driver had been taking more care :/
Pages: 1 2 3