Support Forums

Full Version: Gah. I want her out of my head!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, If you have read my past threads you know the girl I'm talking about. My ex-bestfriend. Me and her are no longer friends, and she's changed dramatically and I really don't want to think about her anymore. I don't think about her that much right now, but I don't want to think about her at all.

I got jumped because of her, and that's what ruined our friendship, but I constantly think about her, and how we could be friends if she stops dating the guy she's with right now, the guy who jumped me. Until then, I want nothing to do with her, at all.

I don't talk to her or anything, I just see her status updates on facebook, which I don't pay any attention to.

Any ideas to help me stop thinking about this backstabbing bitch?
lol At least you've had something to change your mind. Me and my ex-girlfriend don't hate each other, she even told me that I was a nice guy and she had no reason to hate me. So the fact that I don't want her anymore has never been a reality for me. Feelings have gone unchanged. I don't want to give her a reason to hate me, but I could see how it would be a little easier to give up your feelings for the girl so that you don't have to go crazy every time you have time to think...

Enough about me though, the guy that jumped you is the guy she's with now? F*ck man, I'd beat his ass for sure if that was me, not to sound like a trouble-starter. But after taking my girlfriend away from me, and trying to do sh*t like that after the fact, I'd make sure he would regret it. I wouldn't care about getting back with the girl, but I'd make sure he got something in return for that amount of disrespect. Luckily no one has been in that situation with me before. I'm not big on fighting either, but I do stick up for something I believe in, and if it's anything that has any kind of disrespect towards me, then I will do something about it. I've never lost a fight, when I'm fighting for something that I believe in. People who fight without a cause are just there for attention or are insecure in some way that they demonstrate it through anger. (Obviously in this case he was just trying to impress her.) But that's just me, it doesn't mean that's what I'm saying you should do.

Best advice: Go back to living your original life. Go out and do the things that you like doing and want to do, hang with a new group of people from the opposite sex and you'll forget about her in no time.
Try to stop thinking about it, if your friends on Facebook with her un-friend her, if she goes to school with you ignore her and if she trys to talk to you just walk away.
The best thing to do in this situation is:
Go date one of her friends.
Go tell her in person that she's a bitch.
Find something to keep your mind occupied. If you keep thinking about it, it's going to hurt more. Go out and just try to relax, I usually just listen to music, It helps me a lot.
Remove ALL ties with her, start doing things you enjoy, and you will eventually quit thinking about her.
There's nothing you can do but wait.
I went through the same thing. My best friend turned into a sex-craving alcholic and compulsive liar. It was the hardest thing to go through since we had been friends since the age of 2. Sorry about your situation but odds are they will break up in the future and perhaps you can restore the friendship you once had. For now, get her out of your mind!
Your situation is understandable friend. My advice is that you first figure out exactly why you can't stop thinking of her. After that, you have a basis of understanding which will help you get over your problem.
If this doesn't work, try taking on a few hobbies as a distraction.
You always have friends here Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4