Support Forums

Full Version: This one girl..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to be really close friends with her. Now we're barely friends anymore due to some incident that I refuse to explain what happened. Before the incident occured, she would be that one person I would always talk to, every single day. Now, we barely talk to each other and I've been trying to recover our friendship. You may suggest that she's just one girl that I should forget about and move on, but the thing is, I like her a lot, mainly because of her looks and personality; perhaps the prettiest and nicest girl I have ever met.

The main problem is, we're both graduating at the end of this school year and I don't know what to do without her, although we don't really talk to each other as much as before. Talking to her online won't really help because at some point, we will stop talking to each other ever again. I have a feeling this might happen next year due to loss of contact... so I ask you guys, what do I do?
"I like her a lot, mainly because of her looks and appearance; perhaps the prettiest and nicest girl I have ever met."

^Given the above it seems you barely know this person enough to be stressing over them. Stop chasing and let her have free space she may come back you never know - women are weird like that. If not I say let her go man. No point in trying to spark a flame when the oxygen and the kindling are going separate ways soon.

After a while she may miss you and start talking to you again.
(04-18-2011, 04:07 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]"I like her a lot, mainly because of her looks and appearance; perhaps the prettiest and nicest girl I have ever met."

^Given the above it seems you barely know this person enough to be stressing over them. Stop chasing and let her have free space she may come back you never know - women are weird like that. If not I say let her go man. No point in trying to spark a flame when the oxygen and the kindling are going separate ways soon.

After a while she may miss you and start talking to you again.

I knew the person for a couple of years now. On a side note, I meant to say "looks and personality," my bad.
Just explain to her your feelings and hopefully she'll understand