Support Forums

Full Version: Old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for your all support guys!
Just wait, i know it is hard to do but what else could you do? Just be there for your dad(i dont need to speak) just be there for him.
(04-16-2011, 08:21 AM)dudesons123 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait, i know it is hard to do but what else could you do? Just be there for your dad(i dont need to speak) just be there for him.

Really hard, I invited one of his best friends over hopefully to help him.

And he does seem better atm.
Just give it time bro. Your dad is really depressed. Just pray for him, and think positive. It's a really depressing thing to go through, and all he needs is time and support.

Hope all goes well buddy.
(04-16-2011, 08:41 AM)sp0rky Wrote: [ -> ]Just give it time bro. Your dad is really depressed. Just pray for him, and think positive. It's a really depressing thing to go through, and all he needs is time and support.

Hope all goes well buddy.

Thank you mate for the support, he seems better at the moment.
Time heals all wounds. Well as best as they ever will be healed, a loss of a love one is a horrible tragic affair but as long as he has still got his loved ones around him he will get better only with time. I hope you both all the best.
Sorry to say it this straight, but i doubt you can do anything for him. He need to come over it by himself, you can't really do much, maybe do some of his tasks so he get more spare time.

- Methanity
Try to wait it out. He need space to get over what happened. But watch out for him still
Patience is the key word. Life is a bitch.
There's nothing you can do. Let your father mourn, believe it or not, it'll probably help him get over it faster. It's better than having him keep his emotions all bottled up.