Support Forums

Full Version: What do you when you face this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys

What do you do when you have had a horrible day and lot of problems and there is literally no one to talk to because the people you expected would talk to you and would make your day somewhat better are too busy with their lives and their other friends and dont have time for you anymore? It just feels like crap.
Basically, everyone who you thought would be on your side when you might need them emotionally and talk things with you, just leave you stranded all of a sudden and have more things to care about then you.

Anyways, what do you do in such a situation?

PS:- Would highly appreciate that if you dont care about this then dont reply by trolling at least.

(This was posted in the HF Lounge first, but pretty obvious no one there gives a crap about all this drama)
If you're not atheist, you can pray like I do. When I have a problem that I need to let out, or need help to get inspiration to solve it, I talk to God. If you're not the kind who believes in God, you can keep a little journal, or maybe call up a friend when you get home who most likely would listen to you when you talk.
First off, you're not going to get trolled very often here, on Support Forums.

Anyways, back on topic. Whenever I feel stressed out, or I just need to get away from everything I exercise. It's a great activity that will release all of your thoughts, alongside the benefits for your health. The more intense your workouts are, the more you focus on your task, therefore forgetting about all of your troubles.

Another thing I do is venting. It might sound a little cheesy, but I talk it out with family members, friends, etc. If you don't have these types of people to reach out to, you can post here. If it's personal, send me a private message.
If it's problem only in one day, I would probably go to sleep or chill at home. ^_^
I would talk to my GF probebly. as we live together.
Or if its just one day problem, go to sleep and wake up on next day Big Grin

Or just play some games and spent time.
No GF, no one to talk [thats the prob]. Praying doesn't solve any problems, at least for me.
And no, it isn't a problem for one day.
Then your come to right place man, if you dont anyone else.. You got us!

SupportForum's idea is whats were for. You can talk to us, and we wont leave you until your problem is solved. Big Grin
Go home, and go to sleep and watch TV. Just relax, and if you want to cry; cry.
Best way to forget about things is sleep. Or play some video games.
Watch a movie, relax and go sleep.

- Methanity
Pages: 1 2 3