Support Forums

Full Version: How has your luck with the ladies been going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Lately, mine has been awful.

Lets take you back to when I was dating my ex shall we... It all started on Feb 27th, that's when me and her started dating. We were alright together, nothing out of the ordinary. I wasn't really happy with her, I always thought that she didn't deserve me, that something was my fault. Turns out I was right, but not anything was my fault, it was that she cheated on me. I knew the whole time I shouldn't have felt that way while I was dating her, but we broke up, so it's all good. So, me and my best friend were really, really close, so I told her how I felt about her, I loved her. I had never felt this way about a girl before. So, she starts playing mind games with me, telling me that she wanted to kiss me, and that she wanted to ask me out, but didn't. So, of course I got excited, and I was really happy. I kept talking to her, telling her that she should be happy with who ever she wants to, and that wasn't me, but I was fine with that. So, she reconnects with some random ass guy, and she was texting him while me and her were hanging out on Wednesday last week. Then, as I get on the bus to go back to my house, I start getting random inboxes from this kid, telling me that I'm a creeper for being open with a girl I've known LONGER than he has. So, on Friday I go to meet up with her, and we go to smoke some weed, then on the way back, I got jumped because of her.

Worst thing I've ever experience in my life.

Thankfully he didn't mess me up too mad, just a swollen nose and crap.

What about you?
Mine has been really good, Everything is going good so far.

I wish you luck with your life, and think positive.
Pretty damn good I must say, I met a girl I like enough I'm actually considering dating her, she's pretty much all I could want in a girl, smart, she has a successful career as a paramedic, attractive of course, she's open and honest etc. etc.
Mine have been rolling. I have been talking to girls, and i am going to a party this Friday. So yeah i meet alot of girls
You'll soon find out the less you care about girls.. the better you luck will turn out. Now when you go on about your business, doing your thing... no strings attached and you find a girl that will pursue you. Then she might be the one you treat differently and try to slow things down with. But I promise you, the less you pursue women... the better luck you will have. Everybody wants what they can't have. And nobody wants to go after somebody they can easily get. Think about it, would you chase after a girl that has slept with all of your friends, just because you know you can? I'm not saying be an a-hole to girls and call them all hoes.. but don't tell them you will do anything in the world for them, because then they will realize they dont have to give you a damn thing. Including respect.

After all that.. my luck with my one lady is going good. I spent the first 22 years of my life getting all the girls (yes even when I was 1 I was still the shizz). But then 4 years out of high school I start dating a girl I went to school with. My second relationship EVER and it's been over a year already. The person that cares the most will always be the one that gets hurt the most. You just need to wait until you find the girl that will meet you in the middle.
(04-13-2011, 07:58 AM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]You'll soon find out the less you care about girls.. the better you luck will turn out. Now when you go on about your business, doing your thing... no strings attached and you find a girl that will pursue you. Then she might be the one you treat differently and try to slow things down with. But I promise you, the less you pursue women... the better luck you will have. Everybody wants what they can't have. And nobody wants to go after somebody they can easily get. Think about it, would you chase after a girl that has slept with all of your friends, just because you know you can? I'm not saying be an a-hole to girls and call them all hoes.. but don't tell them you will do anything in the world for them, because then they will realize they dont have to give you a damn thing. Including respect.

After all that.. my luck with my one lady is going good. I spent the first 22 years of my life getting all the girls (yes even when I was 1 I was still the shizz). But then 4 years out of high school I start dating a girl I went to school with. My second relationship EVER and it's been over a year already. The person that cares the most will always be the one that gets hurt the most. You just need to wait until you find the girl that will meet you in the middle.

Good advice, I know exactly where you're coming from.
To stay on topic, mine has recently turned out to be pretty bad. It went from something perfect really, to something that had completely destroyed my mind. I've been going insane lately, and I can't figure out why, because i've never been so out of it before lol. I'm usually a pretty sensible guy, until recently. The girl I was with managed to manipulate my mind somehow. Right now i'm feeling confused, depressed, happy, mad.

Pretty contradicting if you look at it logically. Without an explanation of why she broke up with me things just "aren't working" between us apparently. She doesn't respond to any of my messages either so that I can get an answer. The first message I ever sent her I didn't even ask for an answer, it was just a gentleman message to her about how much of a wonderful person she was to me, and how much I enjoyed being with her.

After taking the initiative to write out a nice message like that I didn't get a reply. What a damn waste of time that was lol. She almost made me give up on women until they come begging to me for the relationship, because i've never seen how the woman gets the burnt end of the stick in a break up before. They walk out without any downsides from what i've seen in my lifetime.
Well, it is up and down. Currently it is: Up!

This hot chick thinks i'm funny in my Improv and shes the shiz
@Infinity

I fully agree, the girl always walks out of the relationship without a single care in the world, while the guy is left there sobbing because he lost something (That should be) special to him. I find it funny how women toy with the minds of males then fudge them over without any remorse.

@High

That's good man. Hopefully it goes somewhere.
Thats how I feel right now lol, It will take some effort to get an answer from her as to why she thought it wasn't working. She doesn't respond to any messages when I try to make things simple. But she doesn't seem to want to talk to me in person, and she says i'm a nice guy, but it's not fair for her? I was the one who made sacrifices to spend time with her when they got cancelled because she was too busy.. I think she should have noticed that it was more unfair for me. I have a whole bunch of unanswered questions at this point that i'll have to answer by forcing the answers out of her because she doesn't want to talk to me. Yet she's told her friends that have told me she isn't mad at me, and that's the only reason I could think of for why she is ignoring me. It just makes no sense lol, but it's toying with my mind for sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4