Support Forums

Full Version: GermanShepards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who thinks germanshepards are the best dogs
1.easy to train
2.they listen
3.there smart
4.there really cute when there not even 6 months old
5.they can protect you
ThumbsupVictoirePirateYeye
Na, golden doodles are 10x better than german Shepards. They are soft and consist of mainly everything on your list.
so are germanshepards man you can train germanshepards they can protect you to
I've had german shepherds all my life and they are the only dogs i'd ever have.
No, I would have to say there are definitely smarter dogs than German Shepherds out there. How can you say that they are the best? What can you base that argument on?

So far everything on your list is crossed off for the debate because they apply to almost every dog out there. For the training, it really depends on the owner, if you can't train them, you aren't doing it right. If they act with certain bad habits, then that's the way you have trained them.
They are good dogs but, they get stinky too fast, need to wash em too much and I dont like their fur. Smile
I love German Shepards. If I could have one dog, it would be a German Shepard
yea ok i wud love to see a poodle protect you like a husky and germanshepard would
I've never had a German Shepard, so I don't really have a strong opinion. But, I've heard they're very good dogs and easy to train.
You can't say any dog breed is smarter than another. It all depends on the trainer.
Pages: 1 2