Support Forums

Full Version: I love her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i have known this girl for 10 years we dated once for about two months and its bull we broke up but now its like i cant live without her she is the love of my life i have loved her since a year after i knew her and im not the type of person to befriend a chick seriously i dont wanna hear about there bfs and exs so i have heard it for 5 years now and im tired im about to leave her freakin life someone help i do not know what to do
I am exactly in your position. Read my thread here http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=17910
well i stopped listening and started ignoring so yea we hardly ever talk but her parents straight up hate me i mean crap i have dated alot and i have never felt this way its pure bullsh** so usually when she starts talking about other guys i just leave walk away or ignore her for a week so yea but hey w.e. i mean sh** i would love to be with her but im dating some1 so eh if she wants to we will till then ill just date alot
Well... this girl maybe not that serious with guys.

Or think love as a game. But, this is just my opinion.

Maybe ask yourself, do you still want to be with
her despite all happened and promise yourself that you'll tolerate all of those at the start?
He** yea bro have you ever loved a girl this much you cant get them out of your head all you do is think about them so yea
You need to realize that there are a lot more women out there than just this one. I know how it feels to have feelings for a girl, but I'm sure you can get over here and move on to the next one. Don't be too centered on just one girl. Smile
Maybe she trusts you with talking about her exes? Maybe she's stressed and has nowhere else to turn to? Don't just ignore her, talk to her about how you feel, does more good than harm.
Tell her how you feel bro.Honestly its better than struggling everyday with it.Let her know maybe she feels the same.Good luck
dude i have told her how i felt and trust me i know theres more girls out there but i would rather have her
Does she seem interesyed at all?Maybe she tells you about other guys to make you jealous cause she may like you.I hope for the best bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4