Support Forums

Full Version: Well..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Edited out. Thanks everyoneeeeee
10 views 0 replies.

Thanks for all the emotional support.
Does she has other friends who are boys?

Also, I guess she was just waiting for you to tell it youself, she maybe doubting herself about it. Don't be a hurry too much, she might get irritated with you.

But, congrats that you gave succesfully did it. Some cannot even say it.
(04-11-2011, 07:48 AM)mycroft Wrote: [ -> ]Does she has other friends who are boys?

Also, I guess she was just waiting for you to tell it youself, she maybe doubting herself about it. Don't be a hurry too much, she might get irritated with you.

But, congrats that you gave succesfully did it. Some cannot even say it.

No. I'm her only close guy friend. I mean sure she has some friends who are guys, but when I say friend, they never text/hangout/talk, but they aren't strangers.

I'm her best, best friend.
(04-11-2011, 07:51 AM)NGG Wrote: [ -> ]No. I'm her only close guy friend. I mean sure she has some friends who are guys, but when I say friend, they never text/hangout/talk, but they aren't strangers.

I'm her best, best friend.
From that answer, I smiled.

You will have to develop that same feeling of her to you so it will be mutual. Since you're the only close friend, you can probably be with her and talk to her about anything.

I suggest to prepare some surprise for her for a day. And hope you also make a move after. ;) Call her everynight, ask about her day.
Well it sounds like there isn't much you can do but stay as her friend and let her decide if she wants more eventually, just keep striving to improve yourself in little or even big ways, girls like people with direction in their life and a drive to succeed.
Not to get your hopes up here... but she probably feels the same way. She's just nervous and hiding it. Just give it time, let it sort itself out, don't bring it up again. Let time do it's work Big Grin
I was in the same situation as you around a year ago.
I even had something with her for some time.

I realised, that we just didn't fit together, and we both were better just being friends.

I think you should really try to move on, as this will stop you from alot.
It can be years, before she falls in love with you, and what have you been doing all these years, waiting?

Also, every relationship have to end.
Your friendship would probably be damaged.

Try to move on dude.
I WAS in the same boat as you. I loved my best friend, I was never in love with her or anything, but I told her how I felt about her. Then, she tells some random goof who I've never met, and he decides to jump me. Me and her are not friends anymore. Moral of the story: Don't trust best friends.
I think you should get friendly again, and later on date.

As she is not "in" love with you as much as you guy's were when dating, then try again in the future.

Considering you guy's are the best of friends.