Support Forums

Full Version: 3-D Tv`s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So are they worth the money?
Do those glasses hurt your eyes after 2 hours or so?

Please someone post some specs on these.
Waste of money if you ask me. I'd rather see crisp quality than something popping out every 5 minutes.
(04-09-2011, 08:17 PM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]Waste of money if you ask me. I'd rather see crisp quality than something popping out every 5 minutes.

Yeah i kind of figured that seeing i know no one who has one.lol
You ever tried one out though mate?
(04-09-2011, 08:20 PM)iNviZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i kind of figured that seeing i know no one who has one.lol
You ever tried one out though mate?

Yeah, I work for an AV company so I QC them when they come in and out of the shop.

They're neat but they're not something I'd invest in. It's cool for about a day, then it's the same as any other TV, except you have to wear stupid glasses.

If it's not going to change the industry, don't invest in it. That's my motto. Thumbsup
Ha ha nice man thanks for the support.
Yeah the part of having to wear glasses sucks.Next will be contacts lol
i heard that there amazing and definitely worth the money i wanna save up and buy it.
Have you ever owned a LED tv?
(04-09-2011, 08:59 PM)iNviZ Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever owned a LED tv?

Most beautiful LED TV I've ever seen in my life. Thing is gorgeous <3
(04-09-2011, 09:01 PM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]Most beautiful LED TV I've ever seen in my life. Thing is gorgeous <3
Wow i totally agree.I would love to buy that bad boy.My wife would kill me though.
My friend got one and I thaught it wasnt as good as I thaught it would. I would whether go to an IMAX and watch a 3'D movie then watch one on a t.v.
Pages: 1 2 3