Support Forums

Full Version: Dad died one year ago from today pics included
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My dad died 1 Year ago from today.
Here are some pics
Name of HF name is same as This one for anyone wondering.
Its kind of sad because now one of my other family members are about to die of brain cancer.
[Image: LrvmS.jpg]
[Image: 04W8K.jpg]
Do you need some support?
(04-09-2011, 02:18 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need some support?

Please.
Also One of my other family members are about to die because of Stupid Brain Cancer, it is spreading threw his body etc
Well just remember he, is never really gone. He will always be with you in memories and in the heart. There will be that thing that just makes you remember him. So don't change your life over people dying, we will all die one day, it was his time. Now live your life.
(04-09-2011, 02:31 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Well just remember he, is never really gone. He will always be with you in memories and in the heart. There will be that thing that just makes you remember him. So don't change your life over people dying, we will all die one day, it was his time. Now live your life.

How do I live my life though I am only 14.
I gotta stay in school I can't go anywere.
I wish i can travel but gotta stay focussed o school
Just don't think of death, focus on school and live your life. I know he will always be in your memories and you love him with the bottom of the heart, i am really sorry.
I am really sad to hear about your Dad. I really do hope the best for you and your family Smile
(04-09-2011, 03:06 PM)The Stig Wrote: [ -> ]I am really sad to hear about your Dad. I really do hope the best for you and your family Smile

Thanks sad thing is is that another one of my family members are about to die.
Hey man. It's gonna be alright. Be glad you knew him and love him as much as you do. Some people can't say the same. Hopefully he has had a positive impact on your life and you are proud to call him your father. Remember what he taught you and pass it down if it's useful.

Also, everyone has to go at some point. Life is always followed by death. It's unavoidable. They're going to a better place. Just remember them for who they were and the good things that they did which impacted you.

Life goes on man.
Thanks those are alot kinder words then what I would get at HF..
Pages: 1 2