Support Forums

Full Version: My dilemma.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so if you know me from HF, you've probably read my threads about this particular girl in the Innuendo section. Well, I've got one last problem.

So, Lately me and her are trying to become close, because we've grown apart. So, I was hanging out with her yesterday, and I brought her some food, and gave her $20 so she could buy bus tickets, (No this is not me hitting on her or anything, I was being a nice guy.) then once I get on the bus back to my place, I get a random ass inbox from this kid, claiming that I'm a creeper and all of this, because I've told her that I love her. So, of course I get defensive, and I tell the kid to step the fudge off my dick and hop back on his dads, this leads to him threatening me, and vise versa, etc. Now, I was pissed at her, because this is the same crap my ex pulled when me and her were together, telling me that my best friend is saying crap behind my back. I don't know who to believe, considering neither of them have shown any proof, but I don't know if I should be friends with her anymore. I do love her and want to be there for her and crap, but if this randy ass guy is going to just walk in and try and split me and her apart I'm going to flatten him like a waffle.

He also tries to pull the jealousy card, and he tells me he fudged her (Which I couldn't care less about, it's her life she can fudge who ever she wants.) so I shrug it off and go on my way.

tl;dr: I love my best friend, her current "boyfriend" is trying to split me and her apart, I don't know if I should be friends with her anymore.
Well, this is SF not HF, so post your whole story here, so we can actually get the story.

I guess the random guy thinks that you are trying to "hit" on her or something. Don't let some dude ruin you and your best friend's relationship with each other. I mean, isn't that a little silly? You're going to let this one guy break your close bond with you and your best friend?

Just ignore the kid and stop replying to his messages. It'll lead to more violence.

If you really want to get to the bottom of this, then grow some balls and ask her for yourself. If you think she is lying then get some information from the "random ass" kid who messaged you. Just tell her what your problem is, and she'll tell the guy to back off. I mean, you guys are best friends so you both can tell each other anything. If not, then she's just no more than a friend.

Just remember to don't let some stupid guy come in between a relationship between you two.
(04-07-2011, 08:45 PM)Kaix781 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this is SF not HF, so post your whole story here, so we can actually get the story.

I guess the random guy thinks that you are trying to "hit" on her or something. Don't let some dude ruin you and your best friend's relationship with each other. I mean, isn't that a little silly? You're going to let this one guy break your close bond with you and your best friend?

Just ignore the kid and stop replying to his messages. It'll lead to more violence.

If you really want to get to the bottom of this, then grow some balls and ask her for yourself. If you think she is lying then get some information from the "random ass" kid who messaged you. Just tell her what your problem is, and she'll tell the guy to back off. I mean, you guys are best friends so you both can tell each other anything. If not, then she's just no more than a friend.

Just remember to don't let some stupid guy come in between a relationship between you two.

That would take too long.

Me and this kid aren't talking anymore, and I'm assuming he dropped his 'beef'. I have asked her, but I get the same answer "No I don't". Then I hear it from someone else saying she is saying crap behind me back. I've never been given proof but still :/
Well if it is from one person, then it could be false. However, if you do here it constantly from MULTIPLE people, then of course something is up. One person may be something but multiple people telling you the same stuff is something else. You're going to have to believe your instance. Before you do anything, just make sure you actually have tangible evidence.
I know it's hard to realize when it's time to let go, you usually need someone else to point it out so here I am, pointing it out.

Let her go man.
bitches

plain and simple
Prove to her you love her more than him, and beat the crap out of him if you have to.
(04-08-2011, 12:23 PM)Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Prove to her you love her more than him, and beat the crap out of him if you have to.

It's not the fact that I need to prove I love her, she already knows, and she doesn't want to be with me, that's fine. I am going to beat the fudge out of this guy, especially since what he was doing last night was not okay. He's 18, and I'm 15, so even if he does jump me, he's going to jail, which I just realized xD.

He's not coming in between us anymore, as far as I know. He said last night that he didn't want to date her (Remember this is after he told her he wanted a relationship, and they fudged, etc.) because he would be afraid that he would bitch out every guy she hung out with (Which he already bitched out me, and I don't take things lightly) and because he thinks she'd cheat on him (Which isn't like her at all).

She wants to be with him alot right now, so I was playing therapist last night, trying to give her some advice. If he doesn't want to date her then she needs to move on, but she keeps up with this "I'm done with dating" every time a relationship of hers falls apart, and I'm always there to say "If you give up on relationships, you're going to miss that one guy".

I just want her to be happy for once with someone, I honestly do not care who, but she still loves her ex, and still thinks about him when she kisses other guys, and that's going to cause a problem.
To be honest, the guy is an idiot.

I'd rather let her go until she come's to you.

Or tell her what he's been saying and try.
(04-12-2011, 05:23 PM)Rucka Rucka Ali Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, the guy is an idiot.

I'd rather let her go until she come's to you.

Or tell her what he's been saying and try.

Thanks for the post but it doesn't matter anymore. He jumped me, and Me and her aren't friends. If I ever see his car, me and my buddies are taking baseball bats to every window, the mirrors, and slashing the tires :3