Support Forums

Full Version: Why/how did you get your pet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Post your stories here.

I found both my cat and rabbit hiding under the steps to my front porch. So we decided to keep them.

I bought my dog because I wanted another dog. I found him online and had to drive like 5 hours to go get him.
I see my first dog on one of my friend and I fell in love with this annimal ....
I have several pictures and video
Only three weeks after he died in front of me ......
His heart was too big for the envelope of heart .....
I need not tell you how I felt ....

Now I have my dog tyson .....I see him on internet several month after my little female.....

For my cats.....lol I had at least 20 in my life
my father has had a lot also...

sorry for my bad english
I got a portuguese water dog, I had to drive for 4 hours to the tri-cities to get him. But he's badass, so it's okay.
My first cat I have had for 12 years now, my parents got her for me when we returned from living in Chile. My second cat a friend of our family found a littler in their shed and kept 1 and gave us one.

My dog I have had for 9 years and I got him from a certified breeder 3 hours away from my house, wasn't cheap either but definitely worth every cent.
I bought my cat from www.pazar3.com.mk and i was waiting for it to come 5 days, and when i got it i was really happy. It's name is Sani and it's 1 year old. Really cute cat i have, maybe will post some screen shots later.
Well my story isnt that sad I just went to an animal shelter and I saw this cute little guy chasing his tail, and I couldnt help but adopt him. He is by far the best dog I have ever had and hes still being a trooper after a good 10 years.
I have a dog named alien and hes a beagle.Crazy little guy i found him on a road in the middle of nowhere.Someone had dropped him off.
I got my dog by surprise from my mom and dad. It was a hot summer day and my puppy was so cute.
Mines not very interesting.. but I went to the pound on my b-day when I was turning 8 (lol) and saw a cool dog so I bought her. haha
I also got my guinea pig, by asking my dad and he finally said yes so my mom took me to the pet store when i was 11 and we got one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5