Support Forums

Full Version: Describe your Personality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this isn't really a support thread but it's more just a personal description thread.

Just post here with a description of your personality.
Try listing a few characteristics that you think you have a lot of.

I'll start by explaining myself.

I'm a very logical person, that really has no remorse for anyone but the ones I care for. I'm generous but only to the ones that care for me, I'm friendly but I admit I'm very good at putting on an act. I'm a liar, but I tell the truth when it matters. I'm empathetic, if I'm trying to help someone I try to put myself in their shoes. I'm the type of person that speaks their mind, but I will deliver it as nice as I can. It's not much, but that's pretty much my personality in a nutshell, now it's your turn SF.
My personality:

I am also logical, but am also empathetic to most people. I may not feel "remorse" at others losses as much but I do feel for them and I try to help them cope. When I have stuff to give, and I am able to I am usually generous. If I see a homeless person on the streets, I will usually stop and get them something at a fast food place on the corner. I speak my mind, and I try to enforce (not force) my ideas to others while providing as much facts as possible.

I am also laid back, but take action when needed. I can perform a variety of tasks in the real world in any job and actually on several occasions have been asked to step up from my position into a higher one to help. I prefer being out of the limelight and observing from a distance. I almost always observe the situation before acting. I am also cautious....
Nice Veryx, you and me sound quite alike.

I still don't get why you put quotations around remorse.
I'm a pretty laid-back guy that is friendly to almost everyone.
That one guy thats always trippin', funny, serious, helpful, friendly, well behaved, perverted and some other things I cannot think of right now.
My personality changed depending on the people I am talking with, but alone I am quite a normal guy you could say.
I'm a philosophical guy. I have good insight, and good intention. I have a vast learning curve, and knowledge in many aspects of the things in life, even if it's just the basics. I'm caring, sensible, and I think in logical ways as a problem solver in most scenarios. I'm always willing to help others when I can, and i'll stick up for what I believe is right when I see something that isn't in my mind. I'm honest, and i'll admit when i'm wrong to the people that need to hear it. If people waste my time, I won't bother with trying to waste my time on them. Put in the effort to help me, and you'll earn my respect pretty fast. Not everything in the world is free unfortunately, you'll get to figure that out when you learn some more about politics and paying for things lol. Damn income tax...

I like learning, and sharing my knowledge with others when I have something to contribute.

- Friendly
- Outgoing
- Helpful
- Honest
- Trustworthy
- Respectful
- Responsible

No one is perfect though. These are just some of my traits that I take pride in the most.
Friendly to everyone,always coming up with jokes thoguh some people are too serious and can't take that.
Hate when that happens.
I'm generally a friendly person but I don't show it well in person. I'm good with words but not that great with conversations. I'm pretty quick to anger but I don't over react or hold grudges. I have a good sense of humor. I'm more introverted than most people.
I am friendly, I like meeting new people, I'm respectful, and helpful.

Oh, and smart. Tongue
Pages: 1 2