Support Forums

Full Version: Reptiles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many of you guys like reptiles?

I've been genuinely fascinated by reptiles of all kind since I was around 10 years old.

I personally own 1 Bearded Dragon (orange fire), 1 Kenyan san boa, 2 100% pure het albino ball pythons, 1 regular ball python (baby), 1 cali king snake.

I've handled many rare and venomous snakes, as well. I've held a ball python worth about $500,000+. It was at the texas reptile convention... I got to hold a pure blue eyed leucistic ball python.
I've also held a king cobra, a rattlesnake, and a gaboon viper. (they all had their venom glands removed, I'm not suicidal LOL)

The biggest snake I ever owned was an 8 foot burmese python, however I was forced to give her up. Her name was lucy Sad
I'm not really into reptiles. They don't do much except for sit in a glass box and eat. Not that special imo.
(04-04-2011, 10:13 PM)Delicious Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really into reptiles. They don't do much except for sit in a glass box and eat. Not that special imo.

You can take them out anywhere with you. For example, you can go into almost any store with a snake. I've gone into grocery stores, walmart, best buy, pet stores, many other places. All you do is let the snake around your neck or your wrists. If you have a full grown bearded dragon or an iguana, you can walk them on leashes.
I play with my turtle all the time but then one day he got ran over by a car Sad
I use to have a turtle aswell once, im not sure what killed it but when i went to bed it was fine then when i woke up to fed it, the turtle wasnt moving.
I like certain types the ones that's not poisinous
I used to have a leopard gecko, it died though. It was ten years old. Twas so amazing.
I don't like snakes really, I'm not scared of them.. it's just i don't like the texture of them, how they slither around. I find turtles facinating, though.
I'm not really a fan of any pets that you keep in a box or cage. There's not really much you can do with them. They do look cool, though. I find snakes really interesting but I would never own one due to how I'm scared of them. How much do snakes cost anyways?
reptiles? hell no, i have always been scared of them and especially snakes
Pages: 1 2