Support Forums

Full Version: I need help....):
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two anti virus, avg and avast but now my two key are dead
my key for avg has always worked well
but now it no longer works
I would have to be covered until 2018 and i
dont know why now my AV is dead....
where i can find a new key or licence ????

i have this on my avg....
anti-virus ,scanner e-mail,anti-spyware
anti rootkit,link scanner,resident shield
web shield....

and now by pure chance I got to this page
http://www.clamwin.com/

is this a good choice ?
is that it can be the solution to my problem ?

ClamWin is a Free Antivirus program for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and Windows Server 2008 and 2003.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is used by more than 600,000 users worldwide on a daily basis. It comes with an easy installer and open source code. You may download and use it absolutely free of charge. It features:

really sorry for my bad english.....
I've never heard of clamwin. I suggest you just use AVG Free until you can get a full version again.
(04-03-2011, 08:40 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of clamwin. I suggest you just use AVG Free until you can get a full version again.

i have got this kay on a website in 2007 and now i dont know what is the website....
Remember that on SF, people can't provide you links to keys, or keys in general for that matter because this forum prohibits warez. I wouldn't suggest AVG though, Avast isn't so bad, i've never tried ClamWin before so I can't give you any words from experience on that one.

Otherwise, if you are willing to pay for them, I would suggest BitDefender, or Norton (2011)... Earlier versions of Norton use up more memory than it's newer version.

there's a reason why it's free though:
www.pcworld.com/product/290841/clamwin_free_antivirus.html
(04-03-2011, 08:58 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Remember that on SF, people can't provide you links to keys, or keys in general for that matter because this forum prohibits warez. I wouldn't suggest AVG though, Avast isn't so bad, i've never tried ClamWin before so I can't give you any words from experience on that one.

Otherwise, if you are willing to pay for them, I would suggest BitDefender, or Norton (2011)... Earlier versions of Norton use up more memory than it's newer version.

there's a reason why it's free though:
www.pcworld.com/product/290841/clamwin_free_antivirus.html
Thanks for your help but i think i find a solution
I found another anti-virus and it looks pretty good
It Avira Premium Professional .....150 Mb
I'll check this AV tomorrow.....
first of all I'll scan my AV with novirusthanks or virus total

This isn't the place to ask for serials or licenses. You can always opt to use the free versions. You can use either Avira, Microsoft Essentials, Avast! and a lot more.
I wouldn't suggest using an antivirus that's not known. Try using something like Avira, or Kaspersky (if your computer has spare RAM, lol).
I try avira yesterday but ....Finally today
I went back to good old avast, But Is a free version
i will try to found Another license....

thanks Guys....Thumbsup

use avg because its better and ive never heard of other antivirus