Support Forums

Full Version: Complicated situation with a girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. Here is the story:
So there is this girl from my school, I met her like one/one and a half months back on Facebook, she asked me if I can ask my friend if he likes her friend. That is when everything started.. We was talking like every day after/before school after that... I started to really like her, and she started sending me kisses and hearts on facebook, so I thought she likes me back.. We continued talking, getting to meet each other, for like a few weeks.. Then, the other dudes/girls from school found out about this.. Well we was hanging out at different places, I was going the center of the city, to have fun with mates and do different crap, have a great time, while she was hanging out in a schoolyard with her friends. We was trying to meet in a schoolyard for like a three days, but firstly I came to the schoolyard(I was coming back from private class...), and she was not there, only her friends, I thought she is playing with me, and I was tired from the classes and stuff, so I texted her I can not come, but it turned out that she was late a bit, and she was a bit angry on me.. Second night I was late, and she was angry on me again, but afterwards, the told me that she still loves me, and she forgives me, because other stuff made her angry, and I was there just as excuse(kind of).. So we finally met, mine and her friends left us alone, for some reason she was scared to kiss, she asked to come closer to her friends, so we did, I put my hand on her, and she hugged me back, and we took a sit.. She stood up really soon and I she said she can not sit, we came to her friends, and she was talking with them if she really want to kiss me.. I took a sit while waiting and played some games on my phone.. Her friend set by me, and told me that she hope she will decide already.. Then she came and looked at me, I was looking at her, then lost my patience and told her that she should not be afraid to tell me, just let me know, because I planned with my friends to go somewhere, she said one word "Go..." I was like, okay, stood up, and she gave me a long kiss in cheek, and I just went.. I almost started crying, but my friends was there to help me..
After that night, everything was different.. That night, she told me on facebook that she is really sorry about that happened that night, she had a fight with her best friend and she was really sad about it, and her brother forbbid her that have any boyfriend, because she had a lot of them, so she should have a little break.. Also she told me that night that she likes me, but not a lot, and that we should wait a bit.. After that night I was in huge rush... I was pretty depressed, and took me some time to recover.. Our conversations was not so funny as they used to be, they was dark, if I can say like that.. Then we stoped talking for like a week, afterwards, we started talking again, but still it was different(worse) of what it used to be before that night..
Then, few days back, she told me that she is in relationship with one guy for some time, that broke me.. The guy is now in hospital, for some classic operation, nothing dangerous.. I'm about to bit the crap out of that guy when he gets out(well not really lol).. Now I realized a lot of guys like her, and I feel like I have no chance with her because I am not as social as they are.
Now I really don't know what do to, my friends are making a pressure on me, to go and do it already, but I can't because she has a boyfriend.. I really don't know what to do, I still like her, and I am feeling really helpless, because a lot of guys are crushing on her, and I'm feeling like I have no chances. I don't want to make her live more complicated, as I really like her.

Anyone please help me, I realized she does not like me, she haven't told me, but I have a feeling.. What should I do?
Thank you everyone who give me an advice, I am not really skilled at this Pinch
Messaging you on MSN now hope it helps. Smile
Move on man. There's others. This one has waaayy too much going on. Don't go beating up her boyfriend who just got out of surgery she will just hate you. The friendship is dying, it was a quick one. Let it go man. Move on.
I suggest you guys just be friends.Please don't listen to your friends.I mean,seriously,what kinda friends would advice you on the situation like this.
Its not all that complicated as it seems..You just gotta take life as it comes..This case..Don't be a serious guy looking for a serious relationship..When she talks to you ..talk to her..make her feel like you actually care...Make her feel what her boyfriend(Now in the hospital) hasn't made her feel like--->(SEX is the last thing u would wanna think of >>Else its gonna be rape)..
When she doesn't talk to you..just stay chill..after all..If she is missing you...its her fault and not yours..She's the one losing your care..
And since the stuff takes place more often on FB..stop POKING her ..and if she ever does that..not POKE BACK..
Just ignore her a bit..until she realizes that she misses you..
No more jokes to her--->no answering questions about her,no wall posts,and strictly NO LIKING HER STATUS OR DP !
And if you still wanna go for her..do keep all this in mind and also think of a popular like on Facebook:"Dude,she has a boyfriend"..SO what!??in football the goal post has a goal keeper...and still the strikers get the goal!"
And bout this part I'm feeling like I have no chances. I don't want to make her live more complicated, as I really like her." I feel that you are a pretty sensitive guy..well..you ought to be more confident buddy!!
Any girl would wanna go with a guy like you..caring<<sensitive<<realistic<<protective<<but on the weaker side which would eventually make u bold with time<<
..I have no idea who you are..or i haven't even chatted with you..but from the above paragraph that you have written ..I could deduce these..
and I pretty much thing you are that way..

Will be checking out the thread ..or if i helped u and want more personal support,feel free to pm me anytime.
Godspeed

~Rooney
(04-03-2011, 09:08 PM)rooneyful Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you guys just be friends.Please don't listen to your friends.I mean,seriously,what kinda friends would advice you on the situation like this.
Its not all that complicated as it seems..You just gotta take life as it comes..This case..Don't be a serious guy looking for a serious relationship..When she talks to you ..talk to her..make her feel like you actually care...Make her feel what her boyfriend(Now in the hospital) hasn't made her feel like--->(SEX is the last thing u would wanna think of >>Else its gonna be rape)..
When she doesn't talk to you..just stay chill..after all..If she is missing you...its her fault and not yours..She's the one losing your care..
And since the stuff takes place more often on FB..stop POKING her ..and if she ever does that..not POKE BACK..
Just ignore her a bit..until she realizes that she misses you..
No more jokes to her--->no answering questions about her,no wall posts,and strictly NO LIKING HER STATUS OR DP !
And if you still wanna go for her..do keep all this in mind and also think of a popular like on Facebook:"Dude,she has a boyfriend"..SO what!??in football the goal post has a goal keeper...and still the strikers get the goal!"
And bout this part I'm feeling like I have no chances. I don't want to make her live more complicated, as I really like her." I feel that you are a pretty sensitive guy..well..you ought to be more confident buddy!!
Any girl would wanna go with a guy like you..caring<<sensitive<<realistic<<protective<<but on the weaker side which would eventually make u bold with time<<
..I have no idea who you are..or i haven't even chatted with you..but from the above paragraph that you have written ..I could deduce these..
and I pretty much thing you are that way..

Will be checking out the thread ..or if i helped u and want more personal support,feel free to pm me anytime.
Godspeed

~Rooney
This is by fat the best answer I got. Thank you so much for this man!
There are always more fish in the sea. If your having problems in a relationship, chances are that it's not a compatable relationship.
bump...

Bro on a scale of 1/10 how much do you like her?

10 = Married and live to death.
1 = just that one chick on a side walk thats cute.
i think you should just talk to her, tell her what you think and ask directly what she thinks about you?

If she does not like you, its not end of the world, just look for better one ;)
Well if you dont want to make her life terrible I suggest you quit that whole boyfriend thing and just keep her as a friend. And stealing girls from other guys is just not cool man so dont try that...

Good luck.
My Suggestions,

1. Move On (If no interest anymore)
2. If you have a feeling, at least be friends and later on try to ask her out, get friendly with her. Be calm, be chill have some fun and when it's time then be with her.
Pages: 1 2