Support Forums

Full Version: "Wait for me" Situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, this is not so much for support for me as it is a "dump" of how I feel, just need to get it out and maybe get input.

I am in a "waiting" situation. I love her (name is Alexa) and I am 99% percent sure she loves me too (1% is of course the little voice in your head that asks "What if?") she has told my sister, and told me several times and is still really affectionate around me.

Backstory:

Current:

Misc.
Thank you for reading and any feedback would be nice.
Well..buddy..Its a pretty tough situation..
Good luck with your waiting..i bet she'll be here even before you know it..
Smile
She loves you and you love her too...but maybe the 2 year separation of not seeing you or not having you around her must've certainly induced some feelings into her..
All you need to do is wait till she gets back..give her some time..and im sure things will get pretty good as before..and then ..voila!!
you are free with her..Smile
whats that you say!??its her birthday!!wow..necklace would be cool..specially a gift after a long gap of not seeing each other..be it your lover, or your most valued friend..its always a good feeling ..
Good luck mate.
Honestly, maybe you can try waiting for her to be ready. Maybe you can help fixing her life with her so she knows that you're always there.

Regarding the gift, if she would like it, most probably, you'll be very special if you will also tell your feelings to her. I hope she'll be fine with that.
Here is the necklace I am getting for her (hopefully going to buy it tomorrow)

I think it's the right mix of friend + more than friend, what do you guys think?
(04-03-2011, 01:30 AM)Wormwood214 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the necklace I am getting for her (hopefully going to buy it tomorrow)

I think it's the right mix of friend + more than friend, what do you guys think?

woopsiiee..i dont see it..try uploading it in imgur.
cheers

~Rooney
The necklace looks very nice. I am not an expert, but I am sure she will love it. Good luck with your situation man.
Here is the imgur, and thanks r0yal Smile

Ok, my take on this is that if you 'really' like her and can have patience for it, then go for it ! Smile [only if she loves you too]

LOL wormwood was my vocabulary word from last week.
(04-03-2011, 10:25 AM)don26 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, my take on this is that if you 'really' like her and can have patience for it, then go for it ! Smile [only if she loves you too]

Yes, and yes.

(04-03-2011, 12:36 PM)C0de_Override Wrote: [ -> ]LOL wormwood was my vocabulary word from last week.

Haha, nice Tongue

Guys, I just bought it for $27! It was originally $70! Hell yeah Big Grin
Pages: 1 2