Support Forums

Full Version: forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I joined Pokecommunity for a year. Ya, i'm a noob, still playing Pokemon. I posted a tutorial on Black and White training pokemons. After a few minutes, the post is moved without any comments. and it got moved to some mystery place. what the fudge? not even saying "thanks for sharing, but its not really useful." I feel sad, I ready to quit that forum.
Can you explain more of what happened so I may be able to try and help you out? I'm trying my best to try and understand but can't seem to figure out what you're meaning.
It's like the people rejected him. Or no one is really interested in Pokemon in that forums.
Hey, don't feel like a noob because you still play pokemon.
Many people do!
Even I still play it on my NDS once in a while, and I'm turning 16!
Believe me, they're classics.
Pokemon is fun as hell, dont let that ruin it.
I don't play pokemon anymore, but I agree with Cira, they are classics. Anyways, what was your tutorial about? Maybe some people found something offensive?
If a forum brings you sadness, it's best that you leave it anyways.
Haha, just join another forum, or multiple and place your guide in all of them, to see what kind of comments you get.

You can use all the comments to create a better and more constructive guide for the future.
I'm posted a threat in a Pokemon Forum and their stupid mod just move my thread to some place and not even telling me it had moved my thread.
You should take it up with them if you think a moderator has wrongly moved a thread. This isn't the place to rant about it.