Support Forums

Full Version: Anxiety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright well, letme start off by saying if it was my problem and it was private I wouldn't really mind, but i have to tell my parents now.

This story (which ishappening irl now) started because I began to play RS. I also began to do RS trades, then someone sent me a fraud payment.. all went downhill from there.

So I spent the money after they paid me, and later the real owner charged back. Because my PP info was all fake, I just accepted liability for the dispute. Big mistake on my part, I could have won.

Anyway, now I'm -160$ and I have to tell my mom I need to use my Credit Card to pay it off. I'm waiting for my dad to leave for Florida (I'll be there withh im,, but it's easier to explain just to my mom.) Then I'm going to tell her that I need to use my CC to pay.

However it's really been bugging me recently, my thought is I just want it to end and I'll pay the debt even if I could dispute back and win it. I don't want this to go further than it has to because I'm really not even eligible for a paypal account.

My main problem is everything is so happy in our house right now, and I feel I'll just crap on it and mess everything up.

How do I man up in this situation? (She didn't even approve of me playing RS, let alone how would she feel if I had a PP)..

Sad
Aww, that sucks bro. Sad

All you can do is man up and take it. Tell her the truth.
If you used all fake info why do you even have to pay it?
I'm also wondering about what Swat said. Also how old are you?

I suggest telling her the truth and being 100% honest (I know from experience) and learn from the event. In all honesty.
(04-01-2011, 08:17 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]If you used all fake info why do you even have to pay it?

Because when you're in debt ebay/paypal will look for you to pay it back. Just because you used fake info doesn't mean they don't have your IP address. Since they do they can easily find the right one and drill me. For example all of my fake accounts have been limited for false information at some point in time, and the only one that hasn't been limited is the one that I made the address about 3 houses down/

(04-01-2011, 08:21 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also wondering about what Swat said. Also how old are you?

I suggest telling her the truth and being 100% honest (I know from experience) and learn from the event. In all honesty.

I'm 15, so I accepted liability for the chargeback regardless if I could win because I was currently breaking the ToU in two different aspects.

I'm going to tell her, and it's going to suck.
Well about tracking..I'm not sure they'll do it.Don't bother about it.You can always come up with something.
Forget about that paypal account and move on.If in any case they track you down(which won't happen) you can think of something.
Like you got that account from someone and he told you what to do (u are only 15 so I'm not sure they'll do anything).
Or you can say that you don't know anything about it and that u have probably been hacked and someone else did it.
Just make sure to clear your history.(By history I mean everything with that account,reformating would be best but u don't have to do it)