Support Forums

Full Version: I Can't Stop Thinking Of Her..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay well I've posted about this girl before but it's been about a week since we went out on our date and I thought I didn't like her.... I think it was due to her looks or something... I just can not forget what a great night I had with her... like... she was just totally amazing, looking past her looks... Like I really want to go out with her again!!! I've been texting her and messaging her and I'm scared that i'll be messaging her a little too much where she'll think omg not him again ya know??? I mean... I think she likes me as much as I think im starting to like her.... IDK what to do... I texted her yesterday and told her I was thinking of her... and the day before i told her that I thought she was cute and each time she said "Aaaww that's sweet chris".. IDK how to take that...
Well you didn't ask a specific question so what do you want us to do about this matter ?
Go to her house and propose if she wants to be your GF. Big Grin
Good luck with this man. It sounds like she likes you too. Maybe try what Sync suggested?
Chris, take it easy. Reading your other text i am unsure if you are worried of the idea of not having a gf as apposed to having her as your gf. Happy u had a great time. No one wants to be lonely and have that special something. connections come i all way. Just please take it slow and think of your emotions as again misleading her is just wrong, even worse when you feel confused.
Yeah I feel you.Sometimes u have no idea what they think.Its hard with girls
Go for it, just don't fall too hard. To balance your emotions: imagine the possibilities where she would be able to break your heart in the end. Keep in mind that no relationships last for ever. Maybe, if only, it's meant to be.
I say you just tell her how you feel
You're a good guy for seeing past her looks, shows that you aren't shallow. I say go for it, and keep texting her, she probably loves the attention you're giving her.

Ask her out again, what is there to lose ?
If she likes you, you would understand it fast. Just be more confident and ask her to go out, talk about what she likes, and remember, ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE A EYE CONTACT.
Good luck.
Pages: 1 2