Support Forums

Full Version: What do you do to calm yourself down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I know life can get pretty stressful at times.

What do you guys to to calm yourself down when life is at its worst?

For me, I listen to music, it's my only escape.
I'm thinking of trying other ways so your posts will be appreciated.
Well music is always great but something I do when I am mad is play some call of duty. I don't know why but it calms me down. If your not into video games, watch a movie or just play a little simple flash computer game.
Haha sounds good, thanks for the post, though I think playing shooters would make me more angry.
(03-31-2011, 03:33 AM)Intel Wrote: [ -> ]Haha sounds good, thanks for the post, though I think playing shooters would make me more angry.
Lol, it depends on the game, you should play cod4 if you have it. You could go 0 and 30 ( witch is really bad) and still have a smile on your face in the end. That game is my favourite.
I hulk smash little children's faces. (Click to View)

I play some tetris. I ONLY play tetris when I'm mad and need to calm down actually...

For people who need to calm down:
After I stop punching things, I put on some Deadmau5 and lay down.
I have a cigarette & make animations.
Hmm, good to see everyone has their own things. I just wouldn't like to rely on depressants to calm me down.
I usly have a f|a|g while sitting outside in the sun listen to music of a deck chair or something, or you could go smoke a spliff?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6