Support Forums

Full Version: This girl likes me, but I don't think I feel the same...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
okay well I met this girl and we went out and I had the time of my LIFE!!! Thumbsup ...but unfortunately I don't think I feel the same way for her as she does for me... I've never been in this situation before.... I'm always never good enough for any of the girls I like and I mean I am tired of being single but IDK.. I think it maybe that im just not attracted to her and it could be because of her personality also a little... but im so lost as what I should do... I can really tell this girl cares for me and i've never had this before but I don't think i feel the same way for her.. but I really want a gf... I just don't know what to do....
Well if you don't feel any attraction to her there really is no possible benefit to attempting to date her, not to mention it wouldn't be fair to lead her on like that.
(03-29-2011, 03:02 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you don't feel any attraction to her there really is no possible benefit to attempting to date her, not to mention it wouldn't be fair to lead her on like that.

Yeah, that's what my friends were saying... It just hurts cause i've waited so long,so so so long to get a gf... and finally when I have an opportunity... I don't feel the same way... UnsureUnsure
(03-29-2011, 03:04 PM)ThermalYew1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's what my friends were saying... It just hurts cause i've waited so long,so so so long to get a gf... and finally when I have an opportunity... I don't feel the same way... UnsureUnsure

Well that's your problem right there, you shouldn't wait for a girl, you need to be putting yourself out there and actively seeking one.
Don't lead her on to start off, if you would like to just be friends with her, that could be pretty good & it wouldn't hurt her as much. Or you could just let her down, softly.
so you say you are a gay?
(03-29-2011, 04:03 PM)Treblez Wrote: [ -> ]so you say you are a gay?

what the hell makes you think he is gay? because he doesnt feel attracted to this ONE girl? if so your a dumbass. I am 14 and have felt Attracted to TWO girls so far......

but OT: just let her down easy man, its not cool to lead her on and if you do that there might not be much chance of friends afterwards.
Just tell her you like her a lot but just as a friend and she means a lot to you. You'll find someone eventually, don't force your opportunity.
dont get with her bro just toot it and boot it Big Grin
Don't lead her on - everything will just get worse. Kindly deny her if you can.
Pages: 1 2 3