Support Forums

Full Version: my life sucks :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1) i have no much of luck
2) my grades at school are bad
3) i'm 17 and i had 1 gf which i broked up for stupid reason
4) some pepole think i'm weard etc

what should i try to do? Sad
(03-27-2011, 11:39 AM)mladen190 Wrote: [ -> ]1) i have no much of luck
2) my grades at school are bad
3) i'm 17 and i had 1 gf which i broked up for stupid reason
4) some pepole think i'm weard etc

what should i try to do? Sad

You think your life sucks for those few reasons? You can change your grades, who cares if people think your weird, you got any hobbies? If not get some.
(03-27-2011, 11:46 AM)Psychosis Wrote: [ -> ]You think your life sucks for those few reasons? You can change your grades, who cares if people think your weird, you got any hobbies? If not get some.
there is some more reasons which i dont want to post. Yes i have hobbies and changing my grades will be hard coze it's hard for me to focuse on studyng :/
Stop looking at the negatives in your life. Nobody is perfect.. You need to start looking at the positives.
If your grades are bad, try and get some extra support at school. Talk to your parents/guardians about your school work, I'm sure they'd help you out.
You may have only had one girlfriend, but you're still young. You have your whole life ahead of you, and there are billions of girls out there... You'll find somebody don't worry about that.
Don't care about what other people think of you. If they think you're weird, then that's their problem. Just ignore them, be yourself, and enjoy life!
(03-27-2011, 12:10 PM)mladen190 Wrote: [ -> ]Changing my grades will be hard coze it's hard for me to focuse on studyng :/

I was the same at school. I couldn't focus what so ever. I have ADD which didn't help either. Talk to your teachers and ask if they'll be able to hold some one on one lessons with you. You'll find that working one on one with a teacher will allow you to concentrate a lot more. You won't have any distractions.
hey thank you! It means alot to me Smile that cheer'd me up!
(03-27-2011, 12:10 PM)mladen190 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2011, 11:46 AM)Psychosis Wrote: [ -> ]You think your life sucks for those few reasons? You can change your grades, who cares if people think your weird, you got any hobbies? If not get some.
there is some more reasons which i dont want to post. Yes i have hobbies and changing my grades will be hard coze it's hard for me to focuse on studyng :/
I understand if you would like to pm me i will keep it private, as i am sure you can do the same with fragma.
(03-27-2011, 12:12 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Stop looking at the negatives in your life. Nobody is perfect.. You need to start looking at the positives.
If your grades are bad, try and get some extra support at school. Talk to your parents/guardians about your school work, I'm sure they'd help you out.
You may have only had one girlfriend, but you're still young. You have your whole life ahead of you, and there are billions of girls out there... You'll find somebody don't worry about that.
Don't care about what other people think of you. If they think you're weird, then that's their problem. Just ignore them, be yourself, and enjoy life!
(03-27-2011, 12:10 PM)mladen190 Wrote: [ -> ]Changing my grades will be hard coze it's hard for me to focuse on studyng :/

I was the same at school. I couldn't focus what so ever. I have ADD which didn't help either. Talk to your teachers and ask if they'll be able to hold some one on one lessons with you. You'll find that working one on one with a teacher will allow you to concentrate a lot more. You won't have any distractions.
This is good advice, i am almost 15 and still havent had a gf but thats because i just dont really care. I agree about asking your teachers thats a really good idea and will probably help you out.
hmm, but some teachers are cruel and dont realy care about everyone thought.
(03-27-2011, 12:25 PM)mladen190 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, but some teachers are cruel and dont realy care about everyone thought.
You are right, but in the end it is there job, if your teacher wont do it try going to another teacher in your school that teaches the same subject and ask them for help.
alright, thanks everyone Smile
(03-27-2011, 12:25 PM)mladen190 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, but some teachers are cruel and dont realy care about everyone thought.

Then go to somebody higher up. Your Head Teacher for example. They're there to help and I'm sure they will be able to sort out some kind of extra support for you. If your Head Teacher doesn't listen, then get your parents/guardians to have a word with him/her. Although I'd probably let your parents/guardians know that you're struggling at school anyway. They will be able to support you through it. That was the mistake I made... I didn't tell anybody I was struggling, I bottled it all up inside, and that made everything so much worse.
Pages: 1 2