Support Forums

Full Version: Does your pet sleep in your bedroom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It is such lovely company, isn't it?
Yes it's very nice, especially when its a bit colder. But my previous dog didn't like it to sleep upstairs.
It really is good company, but they usually don't.
I don't have any pets and didn't really have many as a child either but I think it would be good company, however, I wouldn't like them to sleep in my bed.
I used to have my dog sleep in my bed when I was a younger child, however; now I do not own any dogs and if I did, I would not allow them in my bed for the simple fact of a certain level of cleanliness (I do not want to smell like a dog).
If I had a pet Sad... We had a dog but now my dad won't get us another one, because their to much work. I'm 15 and I have a brother and sister 19+ and my mom who would all care for it.
No, they have their own place in the house. When I had fish, they lived near my kitchen.
sometimes when i wake up i see my cat sleeping next to me in my bed <_<
Cat sometimes does dog will lay there for awhile then runs off to bathroom where he sleeps.
No, they have a place of their own in the house, and a bed of their own. You shouldn't have your pet up on a couch or your bed ever really. That's when they start a bad habit, and some people don't like them on their furniture. Hair usually gets everywhere with cats and dogs, and they can damage some of the material depending on the type of furniture.

It's part of the training NOT to let them do that. So no.
Pages: 1 2 3 4