Support Forums

Full Version: Friends ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright so my little sister is going through some, I guess huge, issues right now. I'm horrible at girl advice, so I told her to ask my girlfriend for help, which didn't work out either, so I decided to post it here.

Her problem;
Well she's a 7th grader right now, and she'll be in the 8th grade next year, last year before high school. She has 2 best friends, I guess you can call one of them.

The first friend is nice to her, and treats her like a friend. She talks about her, but then she ends up kidding about it or saying sorry. She's more mature, I guess you can say, then the other girl and knows when to say sorry for her mistakes. But she has to move to Africa, or Egypt since her dad is in the Navy. She's moving around the end of the year.

The second friend is a horrible friend. She leeches off all of my sister's friends, has like 18 guys liking her and she rejects them all even if she does like them and then brags about them in my sister and her other friend's faces, she talks about my sister and her other friend A LOT and doesn't seem to say sorry or say she was joking, and she has to have all attention on her. Like when she got a hair cut, she'd go around telling people, "How come people didn't notice my hair?" And act like she's a popular blond girl. And the sad part is, is that she's going to the same high school as my sister, and she's staying with her. ~ I'd call her a two faced bitch.

My sister has tons of other friends, and they know all about the two faced bitch, but they're going to a different high school and can't transfer.

She doesn't know what she's going to do. She sits in her room and cries, and it actually hurts to see and hear her crying from that as an older brother. I want to help her, but I can't really do anything about it. I can beat her up I guess, but I mean it's a girl. I can talk to her parents, but they wouldn't care because the, "two faced bitch", would tell her parents the opposite.

------------------------------
A big part of the story;

The two faced bitch told the GOOD friend that my sister had said she didn't like her for some reasons.
The next day, the two faced bitch told my sister that the GOOD friend had said some stuff about her.

But here's the catch, the two faced bitch said that about both of them and blamed it on one another.
----------------------------
How can I help my sister :/?
School isues, only to hear this history will always occur in some form. My experience is getting them all in the same room. promise you, the real liar comes out in true colours. The good friend and your sister will realise that the bad friend is spreading the rumours and is actually very insecure. She has to create drama to stay in control. try it and as an older brother intervene in a subtle way.
They already know she was spreading the rumors, she had admitted it already.
The bad friend is rather fat, ugly, and really stuck up I suppose.

I told her to make some new friends, and such in high school, but her bad friend will be there as well. And pretty much black mailing her with my sister's secrets, and some lies. And that's exactly how you want to start off freshman year :/.
(03-25-2011, 12:06 AM)Pyratepig Wrote: [ -> ]They already know she was spreading the rumors, she had admitted it already.
The bad friend is rather fat, ugly, and really stuck up I suppose.

I told her to make some new friends, and such in high school, but her bad friend will be there as well. And pretty much black mailing her with my sister's secrets, and some lies. And that's exactly how you want to start off freshman year :/.

If it's escalated that badly, wouldn't it be better to seek help from her school's guidance counselor? I'm sure he/she would be able to provide more help than any of us can. If she's worried about the whole "snitching" part of it she can ask him/her to keep it private.
Sorry I bumped this up but my sister decided to confront her with all of her friends whose had crap said behind their backs by the bad friend as well. She denied everything, but she had 3 tells. Smiling, not looking them in the eyes, and playing with her hair. Then she tells my sister she's retarded for that, and I laughed so hard.
i hate people like the second friend so much.
i hate this to i have to go with Anarchy
To be honest, girl fights are not a big problem until it get's serious.

And I hate Drama. :S

:/

2nd Friend is a bitch.
You sound like a great bro. That you can be there for her and talk to her is a huge deal. Don't underestimate the power of making her feel that she is not alone. You should try to do fun stuff with her because if it sucks at school, then at least she can be having a good time outside of that. It will mean that she has more in her life to be happy about and that horrible girl might not bother her so much. Most people, even young girls realise who they should be friends with and who they shouldn't. If she is a good person, then others will see it too but it takes time. She has to hold her head up and know that one day she will never have to see this person again. If it is a mega problem though, I'd speak to your parents and make sure she goes to a different school - it's just not worth the pain and your parents should be able to make things happen if it is important enough.
Okay, well to be fair, my girlfriend talked to her and told me, lmao.
But hey, I still cared.

Also, sorry for the bump :X.
Pages: 1 2