Support Forums

Full Version: Why am I Crying?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I'm crying right now...and I cant tell why. Im not depressed, I have a good life, a great one at that, etc. It might be my dog; hes been sick for the pas two days and is at about hiss average lifespan and Im scared he might pass any day now..but I cant pinpoint why the hell Im crying.

I might be sick because I feel hot, food tastes bad, and my smell is off but idk guys..help me somehow. you never fail to.
You sound stressed out from a combination of things, which is probably why you're crying.
Go play with your dog, take a walk, go find some good food to eat.
Could be a number of reasons like stress or maybe just needed a cry sometimes you will just randomly cry from all kinds of little things building up till you just can't take it anymore and just cry .
You seem aggravated or stressed out. My opinion, go do something that you would have fun doing. Go hang out with some friends to get you mind off of things. Talk to a girl, go play your game console if you own one. Just some stress buddy...
Sick dog? I'm sorry... The best way to feel better is to do things that help you forget about it... My dog passed at 5 years ago and I still get into moods where I want to cry; my girlfriend usually helps me out of them. The stress is just building inside of you. There are ways to get it out besides crying. I would say take the suggestions of the people above. Feel free to try and contact me if you want to talk about it. I know what you're going through on the pet part...
You're just stressed out, things like that will make you feel like you have symptoms of a cold, and your motivation starts lacking. Some people try to deny that something is causing them to be unhappy, and sometimes you just don't truly understand yourself well enough to figure it out. Some things are on a subconscious level. (Ex:/ Mostly the "What if's?")

And others are more on a conscious level that we understand automatically. (Ex:/ "I am sad because this DID happen...")

Stress will make it harder for you to decide what's bothering you, along with your anxiety that you have to deal with, because it forces you to have to think about more than one thing at a time usually. That's what stress is in today's world. Overwhelming issues/problems/responsibilities/etc. If you have to take on a lot of things, no matter how small they are, it's hard to concentrate on any single thing to pinpoint what you're trying to solve through the thinking process.

I would say it would be because of your sick dog, if that's the only thing you can think of, and possibly maybe even a couple other things that are minor. Minor things add up eventually. Even looking outside to a grey sky on a lonely day by yourself gets everyone depressed for some reason, even if something bad never even happened.

I can almost assure you that you're not sick though, you just "have a lot on your plate" to deal with.
are you in the kitchen cutting up onions? Just kidding, it most likely is stress or feeling bad for your dog Smile
It's probably stress or anxiety. You will overcome it, but maybe try meditation or listening to music; it may help.
(03-30-2011, 05:01 AM)Intel Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably stress or anxiety. You will overcome it, but maybe try meditation or listening to music; it may help.

Music helps me more than I've realized. Intel's right. And have you TRIED meditation? Amazing. Crazy how much better you feel. Also I took a few Tai Chi classes and they're amazing. Come to think about it going to the gym and grabbing up those exercise endorphins is a good idea or taking a walk. At my gym they have a sauna and jacuzzi... those are relaxing... MASSAGES! Although they can be a little expensive, they're worth it too. Anything like that to get your mind off things for a little bit. Sometimes I write it all down. This post was actually one way to help too... venting and getting advice.

And those are just things by yourself you can try. I know when I'm upset I turn to the ones closest to me because I know they'll make me laugh till I feel like I'll pee myself. Ooo or I like going to my favorite bar and dancing it away with my friends...

I hope at least some of that was helpful!

Just take a simple nap you feel better.
Pages: 1 2