Support Forums

Full Version: It's time to stop trying for good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I have just watched the short film '5cm per second' and it's made me realise a lot of which i have been missing. And now ive realised the truth about myself it's hit me like a train and I actully think i am completely spent.
I will explain in a little more detail:

Quote:I began to understand why she was different from the others. At the same time i came to the realisation that she was never looking at me. So that day i didnt say anything to her. She was certainly nice, very nice indeed, but, she is always looking past me at something far beond. I guess my wish to be with her will never come true. But still, but still i wont be able to stop loving her. Not today, not tomorow, not ever. I fell asleep that night crying, the only thoughts in my head being of her.

It hurts because i wont be able to stop loving her. I go on facebook just to see if shes there, and when she is on chat. I can't talk to her anymore because when i do her heart doesnt move a cm closer to mine. While i just stare longingly and hopelessly at the screen, holding back an emotion.
Im sad because theres no hope for me, im happy because she is, then mad because im not the one making her happy. But it's not her fault. It's just me. I always think of her. But i cant look at her in class. I would devoted everything i had to her. Today i realised ive fell so far behind it's not worth trying to catch up. I cant say anything to her because she doesnt look at me, shes always looking past. Sometimes it makes me so upset.

This is just me pouring my emotions out. I just cant believe the best thing in my life will always be next to me. But always out of reach. Sorry for blabbing. It find it relieves me slightly to spill out.

Thank you if you botherd to read my blabbery crap
Don't apologize for blabbing, we're here to listen to all that ;)

Anyways, if the love you planted didn't grow in her heart, at least be glad that it grew in yours.

Thank you Mao Smile. I really need to talk with someone. If anyone has felt something similar or has experience with talking to people? I need someone to talk to.
Don't give up, anything is possible. Are you certain she doesn't have feelings for you? Have you actually asked her or are you just assuming? Either way it's still possible for her to get feelings for you. Being friends is still better than nothing, although it would be hard for you since your feelings are so deep for her.
Don't be sorry, we are here to help you get through this buddy. I understand your problem, don't think your the only one like this, they have many other in your same position. Have you ever tried to talk to her? Does she know that you like her? You need to show her that you care for her and that you can be the best choice for her. Show her that you are a great guy and that you can be there for her when she's at her downiest moments. She won't come to you to or notice you unless you reveal yourself to her. Show her that your there and that you like her. You won't get her just by stalking her in your sort of way. You have to get out and go after the girl you love, if you want something bad enough, you have to go after it, it won't come to you. Think about buying her something (flowers, teddy bear, necklace), that will get you on the right track. When you see her, say "hey" or smile, or both! You will never know unless you try buddy, so go get your girl. Go beyond the impossible.

I talked to her about it last year. She just pushed me away and we fell out. About6 months later she apologised and said she only pushed me away because she fancied me. I think she was just feeling guilty. I can't risk loosing her again. It would ruin me completely, I'm lost in this? I know nothing will ever happen now, even if it took that film to help me figure it out I now know. It's hard to deal with.
(03-21-2011, 04:36 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I talked to her about it last year. She just pushed me away and we fell out. About6 months later she apologised and said she only pushed me away because she fancied me. I think she was just feeling guilty. I can't risk loosing her again. It would ruin me completely, I'm lost in this? I know nothing will ever happen now, even if it took that film to help me figure it out I now know. It's hard to deal with.

Instead of trying to tell her how you feel, show her this time. Like I said in my other post.
(03-21-2011, 04:36 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I talked to her about it last year. She just pushed me away and we fell out. About6 months later she apologised and said she only pushed me away because she fancied me. I think she was just feeling guilty. I can't risk loosing her again. It would ruin me completely, I'm lost in this? I know nothing will ever happen now, even if it took that film to help me figure it out I now know. It's hard to deal with.

Just because the situation in that movie may seem like your relationship with her on the surface, doesn't mean it's actually the same. There's nothing you can do but try, and if it doesn't work out then you weren't meant for each other.

@Grammarphreak. We did used to talk a lot, but this week I've just pulled myself away. I can only find it in me to just look.
(03-21-2011, 04:40 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Just because the situation in that movie may seem like your relationship with her on the surface, doesn't mean it's actually the same. There's nothing you can do but try, and if it doesn't work out then you weren't meant for each other.

Then how did I get myself into this. And now I'm stuck I think I can't get myself out.
(03-21-2011, 04:41 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]@Grammarphreak. We did used to talk a lot, but this week I've just pulled myself away. I can only find it in me to just look.

I see. You have to have absolute confidence in yourself buddy. Don't be afraid to talk to her. Take her to a movie, be good friends with her first. Then you can start moving in the correct way. Don't force her to like you, but make her feel like your the only guy for her and that you are the best choice for her.
Pages: 1 2