Support Forums

Full Version: YouTubeSupport.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just purchased this domain. Am I going to get raped with a C&D from google, or do you think they'll let me run the site if I clearly state I'm in no way affiliated with YT/Google and I provide legitimate support?
(03-21-2011, 01:36 PM)Astrael Wrote: [ -> ]Just purchased this domain. Am I going to get raped with a C&D from google, or do you think they'll let me run the site if I clearly state I'm in no way affiliated with YT/Google and I provide legitimate support?

Why would you purchase it without consulting them both first?

And what exactly do you play to do with this site?
I doubt he'd ever get a response.

It is your domain. They can't do anything...unless on the website you say their name or use their logos, etc.
I plan on it being a community based around youtube support... If people are having issues with youtube they can come here for help. Also it will have some tutorials and stuff like that to help people with youtube.
Don't mean to be negative, but I don't think there's much demand for Youtube support. It's all pretty easy to use, and there is actually already a help section within Youtube for support, including a Community Help Forum.
(http://www.google.com/support/youtube/)

I don't think your forum will be hugely successful unless you can come up with a truly unique & original idea, which will be hard because "Youtube Support" is such a limited genre to work with.
Fragma said it perfectly.
(03-21-2011, 03:13 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Fragma said it perfectly.

Yep.
(03-21-2011, 01:37 PM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you purchase it without consulting them both first?

And what exactly do you play to do with this site?

*plan
(03-21-2011, 04:36 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: [ -> ]*plan
Signature really said it all for that one eh? HAHA Roflmao
Well it has good key-words in the domain it self, I would say it is a good buy and good luck with your forum. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4