Support Forums

Full Version: people are such idiots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

why are some people like this?

seriously, recently i went on a school camp...i have friends, but i also tried to make other friends, and i did and they were quite happy about it..but there was this one guy, i tried to make friends with, he seemed like a pretty cool guy, his nice to people...every time i would talk to him,which was 3 or 4 times throughout the camp, he would talk for a little bit, then go off...and i would leave him..they were only brief conversations..

we get back and i get told by someone that he was saying how annoying i was.. but how? how the hell is getting to know people annoying? i wasnt even asking personal questions or anything like that, i didnt follow him around or anything..

whats the problem?
Happened to me once at school. Hurts one feelings with this back chat. Don't bother with such people. This guy lost a good friend in you, so he lost out not you was my view. Guess what, some years later, the girls stabbing me behind my back wanted to be friends with me. Weird how life works. Make friends with people who treat you the way you want to be treated. You know this, but i imagine it is nice to hear it again. The problem is not you, he just has an issue which may be real for him and just taking it out on you. A little immature but that his his issue, not yours. Do not waste your time in trying to figure out his issue. You done nothing wrong, so continue to be civil if you ever cross paths, but don't go out of your way like before in striking a conversation unless you want to. You already know the reaciton, but it is upto you. Best of luck. Probably others will give you better views on this. This is just my opinion from experience only.
He is just being an butthead to boost his ego and confidence. He is the one with the problems.
I don't see how he would see you annoying other than coming back and back to him to talk or just chill. That's probably where he found the problem, he just wanted to say hi and whats up to you once and just move on with his life. Don't take it personal or serious though, that's how most teenagers are now.
(03-19-2011, 06:07 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]why are some people like this?

seriously, recently i went on a school camp...i have friends, but i also tried to make other friends, and i did and they were quite happy about it..but there was this one guy, i tried to make friends with, he seemed like a pretty cool guy, his nice to people...every time i would talk to him,which was 3 or 4 times throughout the camp, he would talk for a little bit, then go off...and i would leave him..they were only brief conversations..

we get back and i get told by someone that he was saying how annoying i was.. but how? how the hell is getting to know people annoying? i wasnt even asking personal questions or anything like that, i didnt follow him around or anything..

whats the problem?
Ouch. Some people just aren't worth the time to talk to. You could be the nicest person in the world and some people will say you're annoying. With that, there's nothing you can really do. When meeting someone, you won't know right off the bat what will annoy them or what to not say or do. For all you know, you could have had the wrong color of eyes or your body language could have said something wrong to him - not your fault; it's the way he interprets you. If the way he interprets you is "annoying" then don't bother with him - stick with the friends who actually appreciate you. Then you won't be around rude idiots :]
I guess he just doesn't like you, To be blunt with it, But you should try asking him why he dislikes you? Or something along those lines.
(03-19-2011, 06:07 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]why are some people like this?

whats the problem?

Maybe you just mingled better than him, and he felt threatened.
If people liked you more than him, he might speak poorly of you.
That happens its life.
(03-19-2011, 06:07 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]we get back and i get told by someone that he was saying how annoying i was.. but how? how the hell is getting to know people annoying? i wasnt even asking personal questions or anything like that, i didnt follow him around or anything..

whats the problem?

I don't blame you for feeling confused. Personally I wouldn't bother talking to this person again. From your description, you didn't do anything to deserve his backtalking. Be kind to yourself and don't feel like you are responsible for his bad behaviour. Fair-minded people can think for themselves whether his words are truthful or not.

Don't waste your time thats all fine someone new there are 6 billion peeps in this amazing planet you will find the right one.
Pages: 1 2