Support Forums

Full Version: Rodents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Not sure if anyone has posted this before. But does anyone have any rodent-type pets?

My husband and I own four mice. They're so adorable and they're mostly hand trained. When we first got them, they'd try leaving droppings all over us but now they only do it if we really and literally "scare the crap" out of them.

We also own a hamster who spends a lot of time sleeping. But when he's awake and we let him out of his cage, he doesn't seem to have an "off" button with his movement. We have to constantly watch him. But if we put him in one of those hamster ball things to let him run around on his own, he just sits there and grooms himself XD

Not sure if a rabbit falls into the rodent category, but we have one of those, too. He's about half a year old and entering bunny puberty. I have had my hand humped by an irate rabbit and that is...awkward. Lol.

What about you guys? Big Grin
I'm the owner of a rabbit.
I think it's going to die soon, though.
Aw, I'm sorry Sad Here's to a happy remaining life for your rabbit, sir. Is it okay like...not diseased or injured?
No, it's not diseased or injured at all. It's just old.
I might sound cold hearted now, but I'm not really hurt in anyway.
I had a great time playing with him, and he had a long, and pretty great life so far.
It's just natural, and he is "just" an animal after all :].
I don't think you're cold hearted at all. If it's his time to pass and he had a great life then I'm sure he loves you for that, in the way that animals love us. How old is he?
7 years, or something.
Old, happy rabbit, I'm sure :] We can't stop the aging process so I'd say just keep taking great care of him <3
My cousin used to have a mouse and it made his room smell terrible.
Was it a male mouse? The four we have are females and females don't give off the same scents as males. The cages are also supposed to be cleaned out once a week, otherwise the smell is horrid. Bunnies are harder to take care of because their droppings are bigger. If they're not litter trained, they stink that cage up within a few days :/
Oh my-.. I hate rodents with a deep deep deeeeeeep passion. :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4