Support Forums

Full Version: Mega Render Pack Relaase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Author: Itsygo/NekoChan
Details: 1559 Renders + 85 Sprites + 186 C4D's = 869 MB.

Anime Renders:
Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, One Peice, RKenshin, DBZ, Naruto, Pokemon, Soul Eater, Anime Girls, Anime Male.

Game Renders:
CGI Women, Creatures, Fantasy-Scifi, Killzone renders, Mortal Kombat, Halo, Random.

Girls, Itsygo renders, knights, Marvel, LOTR, Matrix, Megaman, Mercenaries, Metroid Prime, Sonic, Star Wars, Transformers, Random

Folder Screenshot.
[Image: Pack.PNG]

Download Link.
http://www.qdrive.net/viewfile/130048/27278
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2582405/37212415/

Please reply here if you download, worked 2 hours on this pack + 3 hours uploading.
This sounds epic. I'm currently downloading it. You should make it into a torrent instead of a direct download like this, though; the download would be much faster if there are enough people seeding. Well anyways, thanks for this. It will come in handy Big Grin
Cheers for this.
Will download in abit.
Downloading.

Also, his name is "Ichigo".

He's only called "Itsygo" by Nel for like 3-4 episodes.

EDIT: I'm glad the download button is broken.
Downloading thanks for the share man.
I can not download it
Download Button is not Starting
It's your end guies, try a different browser.

Me and lots of my friends have downloaded it.
In internet Explorer the info and download button doesn't appear.
In Firefox the info appears and so does the download button but you can't click it. lol
You should post some screenshots or images of what some of the renders look like before someone downloads it :]

Downloading, btw. Omg I hate rendering images myself. I'm kind of sloppy with it sometimes :/ Your renders sound useful!

Will post again after the download finishes; have 13 minutes left. Thank you in advance <3
The link doesn;t work. Make a torrent instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4