Support Forums

Full Version: School suspension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, I got suspended today from school because I punched this dude and he started bleeding. What happened is that I was standing in lunch, he starts talking crap to my friend telling him to go back to Iraq(we live in america) and that he is a boater which is a foreign person i think? Anyways he kept saying that and we are pussies and crap and I was like fudge you you're the pussy what are you gonna do? He was like you're a pussy and your parents and dad are pussies too, then he pushes me to the wall. I got so freakin mad when he talked about my dad so I just punched him and I guess I punched him in the nose so he started bleeding and he fell on the floor and his cell phone broke :/
Ok so what kind of support are you actually after?

Getting suspended isn't a huge deal, you'll be back before you know it and everything will be forgotten about.
Well they put me in anger management class.. not sure what should i do...

Also, do you think I did the right thing?
(03-17-2011, 03:24 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: [ -> ]Well they put me in anger management class.. not sure what should i do...

Also, do you think I did the right thing?

did the right thing? Yes.
did it for the right reason? No.

but as was said you will be back in school soon. Hopefully your parents understand, how long are you suspended for?
3 days and I need to go to this anger management class, but if I get in another fight in the next 4 years, I gotta go to anger management class for 1 year :/
No you didn't, but I would have done the same in your position.

The right thing would be to ignore him and walk away.

Don't worry about the anger management class, the school only makes you attend them so that they look as if they're doing something positive about the situation. It's just standard procedure, and doesn't necessarily mean you have anger problems.
(03-17-2011, 03:29 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: [ -> ]3 days and I need to go to this anger management class, but if I get in another fight in the next 4 years, I gotta go to anger management class for 1 year :/
thats not that bad, in my school for a fight you get 10 days suspension a ticket and anger management classes.

I would have done the same thing, I've been encounters where a fight could have happened but I just stared at the person until one of us walked away. I don't like fighting, but in your case you did good imo.
Well I would of punched him too but you should of just left it. lol
Dam so many people here get suspended for fighting.
In my old school we actually had a fight club during break and the teachers never found out. It was awesome.
Just don't fight during a class or areas where teachers may go. Big Grin
Anyway if you hurt the guy enough he may leave you and your friend alone now or it could make it worse.
Never fight in school. Always get him while out of school. It makes it so much easier. So don't worry as long as this is your real first suspension is shouldn't matter to much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5