Support Forums

Full Version: Algebra and Percentages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to do a 2 page summarisation on both topics, but I'm too busy, I have to go tuition in a few minutes

Can anyone help me? For my intro to Algebra, I wrote:

Algebra is a branch of mathematics that uses mathematical statements to describe relationships between things that vary over time. These variables include things like the relationship between supply of an object and its price. When we use a mathematical statement to describe a relationship, we often use letters to represent the quantity that varies, since it is not a fixed amount. These letters and symbols are referred to as variables. The mathematical statements that describe relationships are expressed using algebraic terms, expressions, or equations (mathematical statements containing letters or symbols to represent numbers).

Btw, I'm allowed to copy different sites(as in copy WORD FOR WORD), so if someone can link me to a summary of the topics, that would be awesome. So can someone help me please?
Why are you making multiple threads with the EXACT same OP?

Close this one.
I don't know how to, I didn't realise there was a Math section, shouldn't the other one be deleted?
Which ever, just close one. There's a button at the bottom of the page.