Support Forums

Full Version: .doc Viruz - BEWARE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys.

I know this probably isn't the right place for this email but I just want to warn everybody about this new .doc file that has been sent inquiring about a lawsuit.

Here is the link of somebody else recently posting the same message on Kaspersky Internet Security Forums: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=202452

Please go look at this and then look at mine.

If you have gotten this email and clicked the link head over to the Virus Removal Forum ASAP - Located HERE

Please leave feedback if you have gotten this email.

The email comes from the email address: lawsuit@addleslawcenter.com

And is titled: Lawsuit for Copyright Infringement

I will be editing this post soon but for now please leave this up so we can spread the word!

Thanks!
I received an e-mail like this a short while ago, but it went into my spam box. Thank god for Google Mail, haha.

Thanks for the heads up!
>Pretrail Conference
> some 15 year old trying to sound like a lawfirm
/thread
Just a suggestion here. Report to IC3? Pirate
(03-15-2011, 02:46 PM)Imagine Wrote: [ -> ]Just a suggestion here. Report to IC3? Pirate

I imagine somebody already has but they have sent this to so many emails that it is going to be spread already.

I am pretty sure somebody has reported it already though.

Thanks for the suggestion. Smile
What does the virus do?
I got that today. I started reading it and I just laughed because it was so fake, and then deleted it.
(03-15-2011, 03:19 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine somebody already has but they have sent this to so many emails that it is going to be spread already.

I am pretty sure somebody has reported it already though.

Thanks for the suggestion. Smile

Actually, not many people would feel comfortable giving them their phone # and irl address, some people here are hackers, and yet again, you could be right.
Haven't gotten it yet, hope I don't. I normally don't click email links anyways.
Well that doesn't scare me one bit. I am 14 and don't go that far in the end zone regarding legality throughout this country. Couldn't care less about the email but thank you for the heads up!
Pages: 1 2