Support Forums

Full Version: Donate to Red Cross for Japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: logo.gif]

Please donate to the Red Cross to help Japan.

I've donated $100 to help them recover from this incredible hardship. The natural disaster that has occurred in Japan is horrible and hundreds of thousands needs food, water, and shelter.

If you can give please do so at the Red Cross.

Thank you.
I'll commit a donation tommorow.
-Great to see that you've donated, you're generous.
If you're looking to make a small donation you can do so via your mobile phone:

Just TEXT "REDCROSS" to 90999 to send a $10 donation.
or for more information, click HERE.

I've already donated $20 - I think everybody else who can should pitch in. Thanks for posting this Omniscient, I hope it gets some nice publicity for the people that need it most.
I would love to donate but I don't have money for myself at the moment.

Once I get my next payment though I'll definitely be making a contribution.
I donated all my Farmville Dollars to them.. Can't donate to redcross, credit card wont go through.
This is pretty nice, thanks for this Omniscient, I will be making a donation today.
Does Redcross keep a small portion to themselves?
Put this on my website.

Probably going to donate later.
Is the redcross helping now? Last time I read about this the redcross was not yet part of the aid in helping Japan. I read that they might not be helping at all.
(03-15-2011, 01:08 PM)-paradox- Wrote: [ -> ]Is the redcross helping now? Last time I read about this the redcross was not yet part of the aid in helping Japan. I read that they might not be helping at all.

Yes they are. Hence the donation appeal that they have. Tongue
Can someone tell me if they send out 100% of the donations?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10