Support Forums

Full Version: Girls Whom Live Far Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You need to read the linked page to understand.
Well, heres my story.

So recently this past mardi gras I met a really nice girl from Virginia, who was pretty, and nice. For the purpose of this thread, we shall call her 'AG' (Initials, just to be safe) We talked and hanged around for the whole night. We were really getting along well, and were having a good time. Later that night, my friend told me that AG liked me, and wanted to hook up with me. Well, I really do like her, but she had a boyfriend, so I would feel like a dick If I did that, so I refused. The night akwardly and slowly came to an end, and I left.

The next night, I went out and chilled with her again. It was fun, and much less akward. (IDK why) Later on, she asked If she could borrow my phone, I said sure. We were having a blast, and we were really enjoying ourselves. As the night came to an end, I gave her a hug goodbye. My friend shouted "Common, give him something better than a hug." So she kissed me, which for me was techinically my first kiss.

Later that night, I was browsing on my phone, and realized she added herself as a contact. I talked to her for a while, but was really depressed when she said she was leaving tomorrow morning.

The next day, mardi gras day, I rode in a parade. The usual spot where she watched the parades, she wasn't there. That made me pretty depressed. Luckly I did see her, for probably the last time.

This really sucks because almost every girl I meet, who I happen to like, freakin lives somewhere else. I miss her already, what should I do? ;(

(Sorry for grammar, very tired.)
Anyone have ideas? Sad
Well, she has a boyfriend. That's something you shouldn't forget about.

Quite honestly the best thing to do is to stay friends, but don't put your heart out there at all.
If she's willing to cheat on a boyfriend, at mardi gras, then maybe she's not worth your time.
No matter how nice of a girl she is. Not trying to be harsh or anything, just sayin'.
(03-14-2011, 11:07 PM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]Well, she has a boyfriend. That's something you shouldn't forget about.

Quite honestly the best thing to do is to stay friends, but don't put your heart out there at all.
If she's willing to cheat on a boyfriend, at mardi gras, then maybe she's not worth your time.
No matter how nice of a girl she is. Not trying to be harsh or anything, just sayin'.
Yeah, I agree with that, although she said she would break up with her boyfriend for me..
(03-14-2011, 11:24 PM).bLaZeD Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I agree with that, although she said she would break up with her boyfriend for me..

After she gets bored of you, she would be telling another guy the exact same thing. Girls like that are terrible for relationships, they're only good for sex. Oui
(03-15-2011, 06:48 AM)wtftwice Wrote: [ -> ]After she gets bored of you, she would be telling another guy the exact same thing. Girls like that are terrible for relationships, they're only good for sex. Oui

^ This.

The fact that she'd ditch her boyfriend for someone she met at a party
is a big hint that she's not good relationship material.
She just wanted a hookup buddy, you should understand that if she cheated on her boyfriend for a kiss, she will do the same to you. Plus, you barely knew her, so it shouldn't be that hard. It just wasn't meant to be, she's just one of those girls that wants to hookup with different guys & play with their hearts. By the way, congrats on your first kiss!
(03-15-2011, 02:18 PM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]^ This.

The fact that she'd ditch her boyfriend for someone she met at a party
is a big hint that she's not good relationship material.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
It wouldn't hurt to stay friends if you wanted to.
If she is willing to cheat on her boyfriend like that it probably shows a lot about her character and/or morals. Who's to say she wouldn't do the same thing to you?
To sum up everyones previous statements, this girl is a hoe.

Forget about her and find somebody loyal that stands by their morals.

The ones worth fighting for are the ones worth keeping, so don't give up. Always be optimistic and don't put yourself down.
One of those 'one-time hook ups." You'll text for awhile, but will slowly forget her.
Pages: 1 2