Support Forums

Full Version: I'm tired of feeling lonley...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi i'm Chris this is my first post Yeye I'm really happy I came across this forum because it just seems like I can't talk to my friends cause they don't understand... IDK really how to start it off but yea... I'm just so tired of being alone... All my friends are in relationships... I've never NEVER had a girlfriend. No girl has ever paid attention to me... I'm so sick of being told that im nice and all that crap yet no girl likes me... I think some of it is my confidence also... I see other guys and I just think naah why would she date me if she could have him ya know... I'm just so tired of being alone... I just wish one girl... just one is that too much to ask?? Just one girl to notice me... Unsure
Have confidence in yourself, don't down yourself, you can be just as good as those other guys you speak of. Since all of your friends already have girlfriends, you should look for one yourself. Be outgoing first of all, make girls laugh. I cannot make a girl like you from here, only you can go out & get one yourself. Remember, have strong confidence when it comes to getting a girl, don't seem shy either, dazzle the girl. Make the girl think that you are the one for her, make her realize that you are better than those other guys & that you will treat her better than them.
(03-13-2011, 10:46 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: [ -> ]Have confidence in yourself, don't down yourself, you can be just as good as those other guys you speak of. Since all of your friends already have girlfriends, you should look for one yourself. Be outgoing first of all, make girls laugh. I cannot make a girl like you from here, only you can go out & get one yourself. Remember, have strong confidence when it comes to getting a girl, don't seem shy either, dazzle the girl. Make the girl think that you are the one for her, make her realize that you are better than those other guys & that you will treat her better than them.

It just seems like they all go for the jerks... and unfortunately im not like that... I'm a really quiet person and i'm totally lousy at making jokes... idk... it just gets annoying... it's gotten to the point that even at work my friends are starting to worry about me cause im always down... but I haven't told them what was bothering me.. I just think... i was meant to be alone...
It's called natural selection. Either change your attitude, or your genes die.
(03-13-2011, 10:56 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]It's called natural selection. Either change your attitude, or your genes die.

That's not the least bit supportive. You mad that humans have the ability to
look beyond animalistic instincts? Or maybe you're mad that you're stuck with a reptilian brain, eh?

Jesus.

Anyway, OP;

This isn't just a *you* thing, you also have to find someone compatible with you.
Maybe, you're looking at the wrong type of girl. Instead of looking for the
15 on a scale of 10, you should look for someone that is more your pace.

Honestly, I'm not saying you don't DESERVE someone like that,
or that there isn't a nerd with braces that isn't ridiculously hot, and would love you.

Ugh, this one's hard to explain. Basically, instead of aiming your sights super high, knock yourself down a peg.
I've done this, this is also very humbling because then you realize that you're not as amazing as you might think.
That's kind of an introspective look on things. (that's more of a statement aimed at players and what not, but you get my point)

The long and short of this is;
with damn near 7 billion people in this world, you'll find someone that makes you so happy you want to burst.
Just give yourself plenty of time, and talk to more people. Seriously, I can't stress this enough,
"Show interest, but don't immediately beg for a relationship".

Also, ending note, if you find a girl that immediately wants one, walk the fudge away. o.o
(03-13-2011, 10:52 PM)ThermalYew1 Wrote: [ -> ]It just seems like they all go for the jerks... and unfortunately im not like that... I'm a really quiet person and i'm totally lousy at making jokes... idk... it just gets annoying... it's gotten to the point that even at work my friends are starting to worry about me cause im always down... but I haven't told them what was bothering me.. I just think... i was meant to be alone...

You should tell one or some of your closest friends this too, let them know how you feel and if they really are your true friends, they will help you. By the way, there is a girl out there for you, I'm sure near you, you just have to get up, go out, and go get her, but again, you have to have confidence in yourself buddy.
(03-13-2011, 11:06 PM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]That's not the least bit supportive. You mad that humans have the ability to
look beyond animalistic instincts? Or maybe you're mad that you're stuck with a reptilian brain, eh?

Jesus.

Anyway, OP;

This isn't just a *you* thing, you also have to find someone compatible with you.
Maybe, you're looking at the wrong type of girl. Instead of looking for the
15 on a scale of 10, you should look for someone that is more your pace.

Honestly, I'm not saying you don't DESERVE someone like that,
or that there isn't a nerd with braces that isn't ridiculously hot, and would love you.

Ugh, this one's hard to explain. Basically, instead of aiming your sights super high, knock yourself down a peg.
I've done this, this is also very humbling because then you realize that you're not as amazing as you might think.
That's kind of an introspective look on things. (that's more of a statement aimed at players and what not, but you get my point)

The long and short of this is;
with damn near 7 billion people in this world, you'll find someone that makes you so happy you want to burst.
Just give yourself plenty of time, and talk to more people. Seriously, I can't stress this enough,
"Show interest, but don't immediately beg for a relationship".

Also, ending note, if you find a girl that immediately wants one, walk the fudge away. o.o

Also some great info right here too.
Try to find a girl that acts/has the same interests as you, and just casually talk to random girls and after you feel you know them good enough and that they know you good enough,ask them if they want to chill with you Smile
Lower your standards. Now I'm not saying to go around dating ugly, fat chicks or anything, but at least give one of the less "prettier" girls a try, one that has common interests as you as stated above. You may be surprised.

Note: PLEASE, do not date one of the less "prettier" rude girls that go around thinking they're the s**t. That's the worst thing you could possibly do.
Girls won't come by themself, you need to understand that at first.
-Try to start conversations with girls, make them laugh etc. Be sure to be confident.
The worst thing that can happen, is that they'll reject you.
(03-13-2011, 10:56 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]It's called natural selection. Either change your attitude, or your genes die.

Yeah, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Well OP, you don't need to be a jerk. They go for the 'jerks' because they're the ones that are talking. You don't go out of your way to make them laugh, involve them in your life, or make any attempt to make the 'jerk' kids sit down. You don't have to be a jerk; you have to have confidence in yourself in a sense that you can say "I'm a good looking guy, and I want to date that girl. There's nothing stopping me.", and going up to her and talking to her. You have to move past that fear of rejection or whatever fear that is creeping on you, and just talk to girls. After a while, as you start to become more comfortable with them, they'll start to become much more comfortable with you.

As for feeling alone. You seem to be younger and in high school, but you should try and build healthier and stronger bonds with your family and friends. A girlfriend is great in forming a very intimate connection with someone, but you have friends and family that can also make your life great by just being there. A girlfriend won't make you any less alone, because although you feel alone, you have friends and family (i'm assuming no bad problems regarding both, I'm sorry if there's something big there) that are great emotional and personal connections that are irreplaceable.
Pages: 1 2 3