Support Forums

Full Version: At what age did you get your license?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I was just wondering, at what age did you members all get your licenses, that if you've gotten it already?

I have my perment at the moment.
When I was 18.
I don't drive much though.
I get the bus because it's far cheaper and you never find parking spaces here.
Got my permit at 16, a week after my birthday. Went to driving school, barely, and finally got my license in 9 months, could've had it in 4, LOL. So I did get finalyl get it at 16.

Now I have to wait a year to bring any friends. Stupid laws ruin everything.
permit at 14, i will be getting a "licenses" (Still preety much a permit but its the driving part of the test and the actual driving license) 3 months from 15 or AKA Next week more then likely
I still have my permit, and I'm 17.
I think I was 15.
18. I was kind of scared of driving for a while, I have no idea why. I think it was the fact that my dad owned two large SUVs (one of which is mine now) and they just seemed...intimidating. So did the road rage I saw on the highway. Now, a few years later, I love driving. I don't know why I waited so long <3
on the day of my 16th birthday Smile
I have my working permit since I was 14, getting driving license next year, when I'm 16? ;P
Permit 2 weeks after I turned 15, got my license 2 weeks after I turned 16. Wrecked my mom's car 2 weeks later... a word of advice- even if you get 100% on your driver's tests, you should still never drive when you're upset.

My boyfriend's 26 and he doesn't have his license. Same with my sister-in-law. For some reason, just never got theirs. I suggest actually getting it. They complain from time to time that they can't go places and do things on their own. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8